A groan escaped from Blu's lips and he rubbed his head as it throbbed in agony. Footsteps echoing outside the door caught the attention of the pained boy. He crawled around, hiding behind blanketed objects as he heard the door creak open.

Blu bit his lip as footsteps thudded within the room. His heart pounded against his chest and he was sure the perpetrator could hear it. Sweat formed at his hairline and trickled down his face. His body felt hot; anxiety was suffocating him. He wanted to break out into a pant, but he had to be silent or his cover would be...

"Found you..."

Blu thought his heart stopped for a second before ramming into his ribcage at a face pace. A blush etched itself on his cheekbones and the bridge of his nose and he refused to make eye contact with the murderer.

A hand clutched his shoulder and spun him and crimson eyes bored into his electrifying, blue hues. Blu gulped as the kidnapper's breath fanned his face lightly, making him uncomfortable at the close proximity.

"You..." The mysterious person whose pale face looked as opaque as porcelain.

Blu's eyes widened in confusion and he stuttered out his response. "Wh-what?"

"You...I want you," the kidnapper responded.

Their brown-length hair seemed to be cleaned, for drops of moisture trickled down from their strands and onto the floor. Their clothes were free of blood, but the distinct smell of smoke caught the attention of Blu.

"What's your name?" The boy with astounding blue eyes asked in curiosity.

An exhalation of lust was released into the air and the scent of cigarette smoke was stronger. Blu felt overwhelmed by the animus feeling the person in front of him emitted.

"Why do you want to know...?" They rasped. Their voice was deep, indicating the person in front of Blu was a male.

"Well..." Blu pondered, but nothing came to thought. "I'm just curious, I guess..."

"Hmm..." The male in front of Blu mused.

Their dark scarlet eyes stared menacingly at Blu, as if the male was staring into his soul. They opened their mouth, but instantly closed it as they were interrupted by another voice, lighter sounding...it reminded Blu of a cloud, light and pure--almost as a feather that belonged to the blessed attired in white.

"Chara?"

The person in front of Blu stiffened and their eyes became dark. A smile tugged itself onto the brown-haired male's lips and he glared at Blu threateningly.

"You will not make a sound, nor will you move from this hidden position. Understand?" They coerced lowly, their voice quiet and sharp.

They stood up and silently stepped away. Blu pondered their options.

"I could leave..." He mumbled, but there was something stopping him. He felt compelled to comply to the kidnapper. There was something that lured the younger boy to him.

Is it because his threatening blood lust makes the fear within me go beserk?

Blu contemplated his desire to stay. There was something that compelled him to stay, though he didn't know what.

Is it curiosity that had poisoned me into staying here? Is it the sense of a better life being in captivity?

Blu was forced out of his thoughts by the tapping of footsteps against the wooden floor and he glanced upwards at the oncoming figure.

A smile engraved the face of "Chara" Blue presumed. As "Chara" came into hearing distance, Blu uttered the guessed name.

"I'm assuming your name is Chara?" Blu cooly said, staring into his eyes.

"Chara" halted in his tracks and stared at Blu, his smirk shattered. Chara's eyes became a terrifying, dark maroon.

"Do you want to die?" He growled.

Blu flinched and tried pushing himself away from the seething male.

"I-I'm sorry..."

He averted his eyes towards the ground. Chara's dark "aura" diminished and he moaned out an apology.

"Whatever..."

Blu bit his lip and accepted the sincere-sounding apology.

Maybe...this isn't that bad. At least, I hope not...

Chara looked at Blu before treading away and closing the door. Blu sat there in confusion, and crawled towards the wooden entrance curiously. Footsteps made him back away into hiding again.

The door creaked open and Chara cooly saunters in, a clear glass with condensation trickling down the sides, filled with a transparent liquid in his hand. Six ice-cubes were buoyant within the clear liquid, cooling it to soothe even the hottest of fires within the soul.

Chara shoved the glass in front of Blu, a blush barely evident on the brunette's  face. The water splashed within the cup as it was handed over. Blu shrugged and gladly accepted the cold glass. He brought it to his fuchsia-colored lips. His breath fogged the edge of the glass, but the water cleared it as it streamed into the black-haired boy's mouth.

His parched, shriveled tongue revived as the water soaked within it and excess sliding down his throat. The now luke-warm water soothed the burning feeling that Blu had felt within the back of his mouth.

The boy emptied the once full glass and smiled warmly at Chara.

The older male's face appeared to be a dark shade of red--resembling the skin of a tomato.

"Are you okay, Chara? You're not running a fever, are you?"

Blu stepped forward and reached his hand out to touch the other boy's head. Chara flinched backwards and flusteredly waved his arms around fanatically.

"I-I'm fi-fine!! Shouldn't you be more scared?! You were just kidnapped!"

Blu shrugged and waved it off. "You seem nice, so I don't care too much."

Blu eyed the small white lines upon Chara's arm that his rolled-up sleeves showed.

"What happened there?" Blu inquired, curiosity eating away at the boy.

Chara's eyes became dark and he pushed Blu against a nearby bookshelf, causing it to groan. Blu's hues widened as Chara harshly whispered.

"You! Do. Not. Need. To. Know...About my scars...!!!"

Blu's eyes widened and his heart rammed into his chest at a quick pace again. Sweat collected on his palms and he discreetly wiped his hands on his tattered jeans.

Chara's body leaned into the younger boy's and the older male towered over him. His eyes shined a dark-cerise and a malicious smile was sewn into his face.

"You want to know...like they did? Do you want to die?"

Everytime he exhaled, the potent scent of cigarettes lingered in the air. It caused Blu's asthma to act, and he quietly wheezed.

"I...di-didn't kn-know..." He stuttered breathlessly.

Blu slumped forward. His head felt light...he groaned from the discomforting feeling of the dizziness.

"B-Blu?" Chara's worried voice whispered.

Blu became limp; he passed out from the lack of oxygen...