Chapter 10 *edited!"

Start from the beginning

I saw them kiss and punched the tree in frustration. "NO!" Jamie whipped her head around to glare at me. "Quiet!" She squealed. "Or you'll have to find your own tree to watch from."

I rolled my eyes and picked up the bonoculars. Not like I need them, it just spares me from doing more work.

I peered at the smooching couple and gagged. "Ugh, gross." Jamie rolls her eyes. "Why don't you just wait till she's alone, then grab her first chance you get? I really don't get what the big deal is."

I frowned at her. "It's not that easy! I need some way to get closer, to find out her secrets and weaknesses." I whisper, more to myself than Jamie.

Suddenly I get an idea, and grin wickedly. Turning to Jamie, I smirk. "Oh you have got to be kidding me. You are not stooping that low, are you?" She already knows what I'm thinking.

"I'm prepared to do anything to get what I want."

[Brady]

I watched her sleep, her pale face illuminated by the glow of the half moon outside. I sighed and brushed some hair away from the sleepng angel's face. An angel stuck with the devil.

How did this happen?

A noise outside causes me to glance up. I realize it's thunder, and I look down at Zoe to see her stir and clutch the blanket.

She whimpers in her sleep and I stare sympathetically at her. A flash of lightning and a boom of thunder startle her awake, and she shoots up, panting, with fresh tears on her face.

"B-Brady?" She stutters and I sit down in bed. Leaning against the head board, I pull her on my lap and place the covers around her. She crys softly while I stroke her hair and whisper soothing words in her ear.

"Babe, what was it about?" I ask softly, knowing it was a nightmare.

"My baby s-sister," she stutters and jumps as another boom of thunder sounds.

"Are you scared?" I ask and she burries her face in my chest. "Y-yes." She whimpers. "Brady, I saw her, during a thunder storm. I-I know I did." She cries into my chest. "Shhh," I coo, "it's alright now."

I hold her close as the rain pours down, and the wind howls around us.

[Zoe]

NIGHTMARE:

The wind whipped my hair and my long cloak as I climbed higher on the hill. The pale moonlight guided me as I saw the fragile figure waiting at the top.

She came into view and I fell to my knees at her feet. "Save me! Zoe save me! Please!" She cried in agony.

"HELP!!!" She screamed as her figure began to change.

A.n. It gets a but PG-13 from here....

Her skin began falling away slowly and her bones began to become visible. Dark circles became present on her pale, annorexic looking body. Her skin became transparent and black tears oozed out of her eyes like ink.

Her hair began turning to ashes and fell at her feet. "HELP ME!!! ZOE! MOMMY!!! HELP!!!!" She screamed and lightning struck the top of the hill. She screamed loud and it echoed through the empty air as her body began to disintagrate and she began to disappear.

Soon the wind carried away the ashes of my baby sister.

END NIGHTMARE: