Acquintance Party

Chapter Nineteen
Cley's POV

Such a boring event. Kung di lang sana andito si papa, edi sana tulog na tulog pa ako ngayon. I don't even want to see him. When he is around, napakaraming masasamang nangyayari.

"Cley, can I take a picture with you?"

"Sure"

"Salamat, Cley. Ang pogi mo ngayon"

"You're welcome"

Namimiss ko na ang kadaldalan niya. Ang lage niyang pangbabara sa akin, at lalong lalo na ang nga ngiti niya. After she left, I regained my great pretender self. Ngumingiti kahit naman hindi masaya.

Tumungo ako sa table namin. I sat down and we all looked to each other. Zace, Quirt and I.

"Isn't he going?" I asked them

"Andito na pero di ko alam kung saan." sagot ni Quirt.

"Fuck" sa hindi alam naming kadahilanan ay bigla na lang umiktad itong si Zace sa nabasa nito sa cellphone niya. "Fuck, this is not happening" kapwa kami naguluhan ni Quirt sa kanya nang nilibot nito ang mga mata sa buonh lugar, like he is searching for something or someone.

"How is your back, Cley"

"It's fine. The pain reliever ointment is ny bestfriend for tonight" sagot ko kay Cley at uminom ng tubig.

"That's her penmanship. God, bakit ba siya bumalik dito" Zace.

"Who?" sabay naming tanong.

"Xhesica is here, we must find her."

Arsen's POV

"Boss, nasa loob na dad mo, kailangan mo na ring pumasok" I throw my cigarette and went inside. My dad has always to put some drama to his life. Natural talaga siguro sa mga kalahi niya ang pagiging sadista, kaya hayun. Namana ko nga sa kanya.

After his speech, I'll go home and sleep. Sleep until my sleeping pills ran out.

I was pretty sure this is our table but where the fuck are they? Why am I alone?!

A sound of a newly tuned up microphone made everyone pinned their attention to the stage. Beamed is aiming to the best dad in the world.. Tsss.

"Let's all rise to welcome the founder of Hughnorl Network, give a big round of applause to King Yarry Alaoui"

Everyone stood up and clapped their hands except me.

"Good evening my people."

Oh god. Here comes his nonsense speech.

"I can see, how gorgeous these ladies, and good looking men are here infront of me. That really shows how you, people of Hughnorl came from affluent bloodlines. Sturdy and skillfull. Many of them, tried to be part here, but just few succeed, so you must be proud."

"I myself, the king himself, is trying hard to make sure to that every pruduct of Hughnorl will land up to be the strongest mafias, wealthies businessmen and women, known to our hierchy of strong and powerful connections."

Shit. Finish it up, bud. I am sleepy as fuck.

I no longer catch up his speech as my three siblings came back to our table. They all looked tense and scared. It's been awhile since the last time I saw them.

"That must ba a prank, Zace. She's not around" Quirt whispered.

"So you are telling my employees are lying? That they made up that signature for us to think it is, her? Sino ba gagawa non?"

"Wow? Can you talk that long now, Zace?" I asked. May nabago ba at ang matipid magsalitang si Zace ay dumaldal na lang bigla?

"Sana ay hindi si dad ang pakana nito, because I will never ever hesitate to pull that gun again." Cley said gritting his teeth.

Fuck! Ano bang nagyayari? Ano ba itong mga pinagsasabi nila?

"I hope you enjoy the rest of the night, taharuk lil'amam!"

I didn't notice that dad's speech is now done. Again, they clapped until he went down from that stage.

My brothers acting so totally weird tonight. They doesn't look drunk. Well, I don't mind asking. I am tired, sleepy and horny. Might be better to look some hook ups for tonight. I haven't spilled my seeds for a long time now.

An hour passed, people are dancing, drinking, kissing on the dance floor. I tried my very best to chose someone pero sobrang napaka taas ng standard na  binigay sa akin ni Sica. Hindi ko siya kayang palitan at walang makakapantay sa kanya. 

I wonder if she's here, napakaganda siguro niya. And even she will push me away million of times, I will ask her to dance with me, while the limelight is on us. I wanna show them how much I love her. I miss you so much.

Third Person's POV

"You look really gorgeous, Hija. Buti na lang at 80's ang theme kaya I have a lot of spare dresses. We have the same size when I was a just a teen like you pala. I miss the old days."

"Thank you po, tita. Ano nga po ulit ang pangalan niyo? Ayesha Mallari"

Heading her way to the party, hindi na pala niya naabutan ang speech ng founder na si King Yarry. Ang naabutan lang niya ay ang sayawan ng mga studyante.

She was hesitant to attend and just decided to stay sa dorm niya when a woman who is wandering around the village saw her. She end up in that woman's Closet and even asked her personal make up artist to come by. Napakabait nito sa kanya at tila tinuring siyang tunay na anak.

So now, she's wearing a blue corset dress with a wavy curly hair. The dress looks so expensive and never her entire life she wore such elegant dress. It made her very confident to enter the hall.

 It made her very confident to enter the hall

(Photo for inspiration only)

The three of them who was alarmed by Sica's participation is losing hope they can find here. The main reason why they can't leave their chairs that supposedly, nagsiuwan na sila dahil wala naman na silang balak na mag-aksaya pa ng oras dito. Nakailang baso na rin sila ng alak at kapwa na sila tinatamaan ng kalasingan.

Cley stood up and was about to leave until the most beautiful lady, caught his eyes. Kumurap kurap siya upang masigurong hindi siya namamalik mata but he is definitely not. Nasa gilid lang ito ng malalaking pinto at nililibot ang mga mata sa magagandang dekorasyon sa loob.

God, that's her.

Wala na siyang hinantay pa at nilapitan na niya ito. I miss that fucking smile.

Nang isang metro na lang ang pagitan nila ay tumayo ito sa gilid ng dalaga na tila hindi pa siya napapansin nito.

"Can I dance with you, Xhesics Alfuente?"