Chapter 8

(By demand)

Authors Note: I dedicated this chapter to all of you guys, especially to @Uniquely_Beautiful01 my ever devoted wattpad bestie from Illinois!!! Shout out to you girl!

Thanks for believing on my capacity to write. Advance sorry for all the wrong grammar I made. Thanks again!

And for everyone’s knowledge, I update every Saturday or Sunday. But because I was so excited to this chapter, I posted it before the said day.

Hope you’ll like it! Take a moment to vote and comment your reactions and suggestions!

Tootles!

~*~

Mason’s POV

        I was running late. Shit

I hate the New York’s rush hour. I was stuck at the traffic at the Shaw Avenue up to the venue of the Charity Ball. I guess my luck wasn’t at my side this time, but who the hell cares? The fashionably late I am, the cool I become.

Keep telling that to yourself, someone from the back of my mind told me. I just ignored it and focus my mind forward.

            I was humming the lyrics of Blink 182 “I miss you” that was blasting from my speaker to keep myself occupied and keeping my sanity intact. I was a ‘90’s kid so you couldn’t blame me for being influenced by their legendary music. Not like now, in this very generation. One Direction? The Wanted?  Justin Bieber? Miley Cyrus? What the fudge?

This generation is very weird.

(Authors Note: Before you react. I’am a directioner so please don’t take this as a very serious matter, It is really in my story and don’t hate me. I am not against any of the names involved above)

“Hello there the angel from my nightmare ,
The shadow in the background of the morgue,
The unsuspecting victim of darkness in the valley, 
We can live like Jack and Sally if we want, 
Where you can always find me 
And we'll have Halloween on Christmas 
And in the night we'll wish this never ends 
We'll wish this never ends “

I can’t help but bobbed my head to the beat of the music and started singing the chorus! Blink 182 is one of my all time favorite band! Just legendary.

        After the episode of me going Detective Conan towards that weird girl Elizabeth, I decided to go home and take a shower. And take note! I took two showers, considering the fact that I was just beside the dumpster a while ago and my so-called-girlfriend named Mia, and her dirt was still lingering on my body. I know she called me as her boyfriend, but we’ve never been into a serious relationship. Well, I have never been into any.

       She knows it. I don’t do dates. Just a quick fuck. But with her whiny self and being a good lay, I didn’t just say another word on her. People thought she’s really my girlfriend, but they knew better than to question her. She’s like a queen bee in your cliché high school. And of course, in a very cliché story, there will always be the bad boy.

        I was suddenly snapped back into reality when my phone rang making me jump back in surprise. I fished my phone out of my pocket, Its mom

I slid the screen and press the accept button.

”Mason? Where are you? We’re here already” She says in her most soothing voice.