Chapter 4

• Dedicated to everyone!!

Hi there everyone! My goal is to update once a week. So here's my next chapter. Hope you'll like it! New character guys!! And thank you to whoever give vote or comment! I love you all!!

J

  ~*~

  I was still fuming with anger and my stomach is queasy. I keep on facing back and forth around my comfort zone, in other words my room. In the middle of the room, there stood my queen size bed with white covers and white pillows, the walls were painted of dark green and little fairy lights hung on each corner of room. You can say I was like some other teenage girls who wanted to put fairy lights on her room. There is a study table and my Mcbook lying open on the top.

      Quotes and song lyrics were written on my walls with other kinds of drawings I’d draw and pictures of me and my family were scattered. There were also posters of bands that I much prefer. There is a walk in closet and bathroom on the side, and balcony on my left. A piece of made-up wood was attached on the wall on the top of my bed where I put all my books. It consists of all Rick Riordan books and other bunch of school stuffs. Whenever I feel bored or something, I will just grab a book until I fall asleep. And one of my favorite books so far is The Kissing Book by Beth Reekles. The writer started as a creator of her imaginations on her own stories and soon posted it on the wattpad site. To say I was inspired was an understatement. I would really want to be a writer someday of my own stories and published it but for now, I’d like to focus on my studies and future career.

 “Would you stop pacing around your room and get over it!” Louise screamed at me in frustration. I called her once my lying excused of a brother ditched me with his responsibilities, even if he’s not a liar but what the hell, he is the reason why I was put in this kind of situation.

“Seriously? You’re the one who is pacing but I am the one who is getting dizzy! “She plopped down on my bed and held her head.

“What am I gonna do Lui? This is pathetic! You know that, right?” I asked her and sat beside her, yeah Lui is my nick name for her. I told her when we were kids that “Louise” was kind of girly for my liking and she did not have any problem with it.

“Just put the god damned dress your brother pick for you and go with whoever your date is. Seriously, no will ever notice you since you’ll be putting make up and stop wearing those ugly glasses of yours—

        I tried to block whatever she was saying and focus on the words that were written on my walls. Everything that surrounded me disappeared as I absorb the words on my mind. And something gives me strength.

“-Are you even listening to me??” That snapped me back out of my train of thoughts.

“What?” I asked her innocently. I held back a grin as she turns beet red.

 “Oh my, God Eli! Your’re not even listening for heaven’s sake!” She throws her hand in the air out of frustration.

“Sorry” I mumble apologetically

“So where is it?” She asked frantically. What is where?

By the looks on her face I know she got me confused. “Your dress and mask” She told me with a duh tone. I swear if she wasn’t my best friend, I’ll probably choke her to death if she keeps on rambling.