Chapter 3

Hi guys! I just wanted to dedicate my story to my hero. @jerileekaye and you should check out her stories! I was really into her stories and cried a lot. I highly recommed Knight in Shining Suit and Intertwined! So yeah thank you for being an inspiration and hope you guys will like this chapter!

~*~

Turning down my music when suddenly “It’s time” by Imagine Dragon starts to blast on my speaker. I immediately turn the volume up as I belted the song while rounding the corner.

'Cause after all
This city never sleeps at night

It's time to begin, isn't it?
I get a little bit bigger, but then I'll admit
I'm just the same as I was
Now don't you understand
I'm never changing who I ammmmmmmmmmmm”

Grinning like an idiot. I look on my side mirror and caught the sight on my face. Uh oh

I pull over and rummage through my bag for my pouch. After a few attempts of searching, I gave up. I remember it bringing down but I don’t know where the hell I put it. I am in a big trouble and I can sense it. I surrender and put again the key on the ignition and hit the gas.

A few minutes or so, the iron gate of our house came into view. Rolling down my window as I glance at the intercom.

“Good day! What can we do?” I almost laugh as Billy, our main security agent talk robotically in the intercom.

“Why hello to you too Billy?” I said sarcastically as I refrain from laughing

Oh shit” He whispered more to himself

“Good afternoon Lady El” Billy cried as I laugh harder when he calls me Lady El

Suddenly the gates open widely for me to enter. Before I roll the window up, I yelled at Billy on the intercom.

“See you lateeeeeeeeeeeer itsy-billy!” and the roar of laughter can be heard on the intercom as his co-workers laugh at my nick name for him. Billy is one of the most serious and focused security agents and he is just in his mid-thirties.  Maybe I need to cut him some slacks.

           I parked my car at garage beside my Ferrari. I step out the car and grab hold for my bag and unlock the car. I made my way to the mahogany door.  As I grab a hold for the knob, Robin, our butler beats me onto it.

“Hello Kiddo!” Robin exclaims as he sees me. He’s one of the best old man and he is practically like a father to me. He saw me grew up and he’s still around the corner making fun of me.

“Hi Bobin!” I waved at him as I call him his favorite nickname. Would you believe if I say that the first word I exclaim when I was a toddler was “Bobin”? Yeah, that’s the first word that escapes my mouth. And boy was my mother mad?

           I entered our foyer and still be amazed. Like any other house. Our foyer consists of grand staircase you see on those cliché movie and an elegant chandelier hung freely in the middle but unlike any other people, we usually change our house into something more appropriate, like for example Christmas is nearly approaching, my dad bought this expensive chandelier from France with little diamonds like a snowflakes that glitter whenever the lights----

“Ewiiii!” little footsteps can be heard stomping at the tiled flooring as my little monster approaches me.

“Diana!” I cried as she throws herself on me catching me off guard. We stumbled a little bit backward but still managed to hold her little figure.

As I regain my composure, I held her by her waist as I spin her around and we both squeal and laugh to our selves.