Chapter 7-Valentine Special

• Dedicated to To my 3 gorgeous blockmates

Bonus chapter

One-shot a Valentine Day special…

Happy Valentine's Guys!!! I love y'all that's why I made this one-shot. Again, this is not part of the story. Enjoy! I dedicated this to all my fans and my friend Louise Saclolo, Princess Cruz and Divine Hernandez for being the first one to read this.

Note: This is not a chapter.....

 ~*~

           Glancing around my mirror, I took a one last look before exiting my room. Today was the day; I was a nerve-wreck again. And no, I am not getting married but when I woke up this morning and went to the bathroom to do my business I was beyond surprise when I went back to my room. Let me tell you what happened earlier.

12 hours earlier…

        I woke up groggily, Karlo, Lui and I had a blast last night. We went to a simple diner a few towns then to a club and just made fun and goof with each other. To say I felt like a third wheel was the understatement of the century.

         Karlo and Lui are now good friends as in really close-close. I wonder if something is going on between them. Mason can’t come with us because he has a two weeks business trip on London and we’re miles away from each other. He told me not to miss him so much but I just can’t. It’s been a week since he left but no calls, no voicemails and no messages.

        I tried my best not to think badly of him, I know he won’t exchange me to some British girl. I trust him. I look at my digital clock and groaned. Red angry lights blazing, it indicates that it’s just 7:03 in the morning. It’s freaking early to a girl with a hangover. I have a massive headache and I think I want to throw up.

        I think I took almost half an hour in the bathroom and when I came back to enter my room. I was shocked. Beyond.

        Low and Behold, there in front of me ,were colorful balloons floating in the air on my bed ceiling.  My jaw suddenly dropped on its own accord when I notice the end of the thread on each balloons, it consists of pictures of me and Mason together. There was a picture when he gave me a piggy back ride and I don’t know that he took a shot, I wasn’t looking and he’s looking at me with so much love in his eyes.

        I recall all the memories of the both of us. I suddenly caught a paper with a messy hand written and a plain black paper bag. I immediately recognized his hand written.

Love,

   Happy Valentine’s Day! I am sorry for not being there for you on this past days but I promise I’ll make it up to you. Wear it tonight. I made you a breakfast and take the Tylenol to ease the pain.

PS: You look beautiful when you’re sleeping.

Mason x

I almost cried. I look and take the materials off the paper bag. It was just casual attire. He knows how I love wearing casual clothes. It was a simple knitted navy blue sweater shirt paired with a high-waisted jean short and a pair of a black converse and a beanie.

           That’s when a notice a plate of chocolate pancakes and a glass of milk.

End of flashback

8:00pm

And now, I keep glancing around the digital clock. Earlier, Robin told me to be ready at around 8pm and we’re off to go. A braided my hair on the side and put a light make-up. Still, there’s no presence of Mason.