"You drank." I stated.

"And so?"

There he goes again.

"Do you know why am I calling you Bad-yong?"

"I know."

"Aren't you irritated?"

"I am."

"Then why don't you stop being Bad-yong?"

"I am naturally evil. How will I?"

"You can! Every human has a choice to be good or evil! We are born with that right."

He smirked at me, "but not me." He sniffed, "Get in now."

"I want to talk a lot with you. Shall we?" I asked nicely. I know this may seem nonsense because I'm talking to Bad-yong. Knowing him. He's hard to get!

"If it's about that eclipse, forget it."

I went silent. What should I do with this man?

I sighed and remained standing while he's in his car. I am very determined to persuade him but he's also determined to resist my persuasions.

I was standing there for about a minute when he went out of the car. He leaned on his car and stared at me. I stared back at him.

He really is handsome but somehow he feels different from Taeyong. I have some feelings for Taeyong which I can't feel for him.

Is this because I consider them two different individuals?

We continued the staring battle until my eyes got tired. "You're just drank. Let's go home. Taeyong is waiting." But he stood still. Then a small wound in his lips caught my eyes. "What's that?"

I moved near him and stared at his lips. I tried to touch it but he moved my hand away.

I glared at him, "Did you---"

"Yes. Any problem?"

"YAH! You're so inconsiderate! Did you even think of Taeyong? He's definitely feeling the pain too!"

"Taeyong again?"

"Huh?"

He gave a painful expression, "I am the wounded one here! He's just feeling the pain! I always have to take care of myself whenever I get myself cut because I always have to consider him!"

"Well you really should! He's your half! You're feeling the same pain. Probably when you die, he also dies!"

"Should I just die?"

I froze when he said it. How can he think that way?

"You're impossible." I said.

"Or should I just die alone without him dying as well? Wouldn't that be great?"

He looks very angry. I was shocked to see this part of him. Suddenly, he burst out.

"Look! It's him!"

We heard a voice from behind me and so we looked at them. There's a group of men walking towards our direction.

"What the heck?" Bad-yong whispered.

"Who are they again?" I asked him while looking at the furious group.

Bad-yong held my wrist tightly and pulled me to his back.

"Get in the car and lock it."

"Huh? Who are they that I have to---"

He faced me, "Just do it!"

"Are you getting into a fight again?"

"You're so nosy." He said in annoyance.

"Lee Taeyong!"

I froze when I heard that deep voice. That guy is really tall and his presence is overwhelming.

"What again?"

"We met again finally." He said. Taeyong just didn't speak. "I've been looking for you. After that night, I was eager to get your head."

I felt frightened hearing it from him. But I'm more scared for Taeyong.

I held his hand that is holding my other wrist. I can feel that he's trembling. He then held my hand tightly. Somehow, it made me feel okay.

"Looks like you have a pretty girlfriend." He looked at me with a scary look. God, help us here. Please. "Sharing is caring, my friend. Do you mind?"

Taeyong sighed, "I have to go."

"Just like how you ran away after killing our boss?"

Aish! Bad-yong is really something. He's such a troublemaker. A BIG TROUBLE.

"I have nothing to do with that. You're the one who attacked me. Don't you remember how I fight?"

"Taeyong, stop this." I whispered. He just  pressed my hand and I just sighed.

"I hate wasting my time for garbages. I want to finish this quickly." Then he signaled something to his men. They all brought out knives and Swiss knives.

This is a big trouble.

"Taeyong, let's go!" I whispered in fear.

"We can't go like this. They won't let us." He said. "Get in the car."

He released my hand and pushed me away. I saw him clench his fist. I feel scared. Someone, help us!

"I'll get through Taeyong. You go with that lady." I heard the man said that made me freeze.

"Don't touch her." Taeyong said firmly.

"Why wouldn't I?" The ugly man said while laughing. "Go!" He signaled his men.

I was about to hurry to get in when someone grabbed my wrist that made me scream.

"Sshhh." Bad-yong hushed. It was just him. "Don't go far from me."

"Avoid this fight, will you?"

"Cut it. The only way out is through fist."

I felt horrible. How about Taeyong? He'll be in pain too! Me too!

They attacked us simultaneously. Bad-yong is receiving their attacks and he can't defend himself because he's protecting me as well. He's also holding my hand while the other one tries to lay a fist on the ugly men's faces.

He couldn't make it. He's starting to feel weak. I can't take what I am seeing. They're also holding knives and he's getting cuts!

I cried while trying to support his weight.

"Stop it, please!" I shouted.

The tall man laughed at us. This is unfair. This is a group versus a single man fight!

"Taeyong!" I shouted when his knees folded. I hugged him to support his weight. "Taeyong! Taeyong!"

He had wounds and bruises on his face. He's also barely breathing! Oh God!

"Taeyong!" I called him once again as my tears fall.

He smiled at me, "Up until this moment, still Taeyong?"

"Yah, what are you saying? You're Taeyong. Aish, you're in a bad condition mentally as well!"

"I thought I am Bad-yong?" He coughed.

"Ssshhh." I just cried and looked at the laughing men. They also have bruises but not as much as Bad-yong's.

"I wish I could be Taeyong." He whispered.

"Shut up. You're saying nonsense. That doesn't help."

"I should just end this. I still have plans for tonight." The tall man said and raised his hand that hold a knife. Is he about to thrust that to him?

God, don't let this happen! The two of them will die!

***

A/N: Sorry for updating like this. Sorry for the errors. I rushed this one to update. Sorry.