Lost Boys

I was frozen in shock.

"And who's asking?"Noah responded.

"Her boyfriend. Look is she here or not?" I gulped at each word he spoke.

"How'd you find her?" Great Noah you just blew it. He totally knows I'm here.

"Her phone has a GPS on it." What phone? Before this continued I stood behind Noah no one noticing me yet that is until I dropped my bag acting like it was a surprise to see Rick here. Everyone turned behind the except Rick who looked to me with an devilish smirk on his lips.

"H-hi Rick." I was trying so hard not to act terrified but it wasn't easy.

"Oh Scarlet your okay I got worried dick when you weren't at the school." Wow he grew more creepy.

"S-s-sorry I didn't call." I lied staring at the ground fighting back tears.

"Its okay. Do you want to go home now?" Where is home? I nodded my head to answers. Noah and Britney were just staring the action happing in front of them at this very moment.

I'd like that. Bye guys." I wave at Noah and Britney before closing the door behind me. I turn to Rick and give him a glare of disgust.

"What Scarly? Got a problem?" I gulped down and shook my head. I tried not to gag at the nickname he gave me.

I turned a left to head to the bus station but Rick grabbed my waist and turned me around so my hands laid on his chest, while he had His hands on my waist.

"L-let me go." Every single push I made to get him off of me he tightened his grip.

"Oh. Now you want me to let you go. What happened to the 'please don't leave me Rick' Scarlet?" He mimicked me.

"She died when you'd beat her till she couldn't breath." I snapped back.

"But we can make her come alive again." He whispered while rubbing my thigh.

"Please s-stop R-Rick." I begged, but he just pulled me closer even if that is possible.

"I think the lady said let her go." Again not what I needed. Noah is positively going to die.

Rick turned around with his arm still around my waist holding me so tight I couldn't move an inch.

"And you are. Wait I don't care, now leave before you get something broken blondie." Rick is never going down without a fight, but hopefully Noah isn't so stupi-

Yep. You guessed it Noah though a punch right into Ricks face. Before I could even blink Rick charged for Noah's ribs knocking him down on the cement.

"Stop it. STOP IT! BOTH OF YOU STOP IT! I kept repeating that till I've had enough.

I stepped into the fight breaking them up, but clearly someone(s) had to get the last punch, because I got a punch right in the gut and one in my eye. Before I could lose my valence another punch came toward my gut, knocking me down on my back with a groan escaping my lips.

"Shit!"they both said at the same time.

"Hey back of buddy she's my girlfriend!" Rick snapped at Noah.

"I'm pretty sure a girlfriend doesn't ask for you not to touch her!" Noah snapped.

"Will you just stop it and help me up."I cut in before another fought came out of its cage.

"Shit sorry."Noah said with guilt covering each inch of that sentence. He put his hand out and I grabbed it pulling myself up.

I looked at the two in awkwardness. I keep glancing at the two boys who are acting like 5th graders asking the same girl out.(Not even kidding).

"If I see you touch her one more time I'll slit your throat into two." Noah warns which leaves me staring at him with a 'seriously you could get killed and you said that' look on my face. Rick on the other hand clearly not scared of his "brave" words was staring at Noah with a confused look on his face.

"Do you know this dude?" Rick asked me. Do I know him? Do.....I......know.......him?

"Not really." I say back as if this conversation is not awkward.