Beautiful Pain.(5)

Now I could tell you how I ended up in the hallway of the school running with my hood covering my face. I'm running away from Noah and Britney.

I was panting heavily running going they wouldn't catch me. So after I fell I got up and ran down the door and down the stairs. So know here we are. Them screaming for me to stop, and me looking for a way out.

I turned a sharp corner which was a bad idea because I ran straight into...guess who! Ding ding!! It was Noah.

I tan straight into his chest falling once again on my ass. I moan in pain not willing to get u and make a run for it.

"Oh shit sorry Brit-" He stopped mid sentence from seeing me on the ground and not her. "Scarlet?"

"Yes me you idiot. Did you hit your head when you were born!" I snapped back with acid.

"Jeeze. So why you here?" Seriously no offering me his hand ouch.

"Oh well I guess I'll get off the floor then I'll answer." I sat up regaining all steam I had lost with a hit.

"So are you going to answer me?" Okay some one kill this boy please!

"I'm the janitor." Oh shit not this lie again. It just popes out all the time doesn't it. I used this excuse many times with students who would ask me why I was still in school. A different school.

"Uh ya nice try. Our school doesn't have a janitor. Oh wait I was chasing you. Wait you live here?" Ugh there is no stopping this boy is there.

I know stupid idea but it was bound to happen sooner or later. So of course I ran. I was running on the direction I came.

I was huffing for breath not daring to stop. I finally saw a familiar door. The front door to be exact. I ran and used it open before running straight into the empty road. I took a quick glance and saw Noah running after me, but he was so far behind me I knew if I ran I could make it to the bus station and hide in the bathroom there.

After running for another 10 minutes I finally reached the station. I slowed my pace but I didn't stop running. I pushed the door open and ran to the bathroom. I walked over to the corner and slide down the tile wall. I sat there staring at the door watching it in silence.

Noah P.O.V ------------------

I saw Scarlet run into the station so I quickens my pace trying not to lose her to a random bus. I was outside the station holding the knob debating if I should leave or go and find her. My brain was telling me 'she could be hurt. Do you really want more drama in your life. She could call the cops. Think you idiot'. While my heart said 'you've come this far. Shell just be hurt tomorrow if you don't find her. You could lose her forever. Think you idiot'. I listened to my heart

Of course my heart won. I turned the knob and took a deal breath. I walked to the front desk.

"How may I help you?" The person behind the counter said with a 'fuck off buddy' face.

"Have you seen a brown hair girl pass though here?"

"Ya she ran in here and she sped into the bathroom. She looked like she was running away from someone. She also looked like she was a slut, mean she had a worn out shirt and holy leggings with black shorts. Also  who wears black al-" I cut him off with my fist punching him right in his face. I walked to the door of the women's bathroom and pushed the door open to see a frightened Scarlet on the ground in the corner staring at me in fright.

"Scarlet I'm not going to hurt you." Her breathing quickens as I stepped closer and closer. It quickened and her eyes started tearing up with tears and fear.

"Please leave m-me alone Rick. P-p-please PLEASE!" She screamed. O stood there dozen on why she thought it wasn't me.

"Scarlet its me Noah." I reached my hand out to her and set it on her knee.

"Please I'll do anything." Still crying I didn't know what to do so I place my body in a sitting position in front of her so we were eye level.

"Noah are you in here?" I turned to see Britney. Looking at me then at the crying screaming Scarlet.

"She won't stop screaming Britney. Help me please." I begged.

"Noah she's having a panic attack." I stared at her confused. I never really seen a panic attack before. My stare stopped when Scarlet finally stopped her screaming and crying. I turned around to see Scarlet in a tight ball passed out.

"Call an ambulance!" O screamed at Britney.