A song without a name.

Noah P.O.V.------+------------------

I was pacing in my living room after seeing Scarlet passed out in the bus station bathroom. After that I lost it. Brit took Scarlet over to my house instead of a hospital, because it was just a panic attack and not a heart attack.

Authors note-

Sorry if I got what panic attack looks like wrong. I don't really know how to write what it looks like so ya so sorry if it is a really shitty part of the story.

End of note-

A few minutes later Brit came walking in wither head held low.

"Well is she awake?" I quickly spit out.

"No but there's something you need to see. Before you jump to conclusions remember we found her during a freak out moment so don't go nuts again." I was more confused that ever. I was more confused than on a math test.

Brit lead me to the quest room were Scarlet was laying on top of the bed with wet air and a white tank top on with shorts on. I gave Brit a confused look.

"Come on Noah you have to get closer to see what I mean." I followed her up to a sleeping Scarlet. Brit softley graves her arms and rolled them over so I could see her pale skin.

"Brit are those what I think there are?" I asked still looking after figure laying in a deep sleep.

"It depends on what your looking at. The tattoo or the thin blood marked lines scaring her skin."

"Both."

"Noah she has more. Look on her legs."

I glanced at her legs seeing more marked on her skin going up and down her legs with bruises running all over in different directions. Just liker arms.

"Noah let's go talk." I nodded my head in approval. Before heading out of the room.

Once we were in the living room none of us spoke till I finally was able to gather words,"What are we going to do with her? We can't just let her live on the roof of our school."

"I know but who is going yo take her? I live in a two bedroom trailer, and your parents won't find her pleasant to be around you know in rich poor way."

"Ya I get it, but where is she going to go?"

"I know Noah its tough. But we also can't get involved wither her." My eyes filled with confusion.

"Why can't we?"

"That tattoo. That tattoo on her arm is a Sybil of the most feared gang known to our little town. Plus if she is in that gang we can't risk are lives just to be not even frie-" Britney got cut off from the door bell ringing. We both looked at each other and shook are heads no to tell each other we didn't invite anyone over.

I opened the door to see a tall figure that almost hovered over me about 3 inches.

"May I help you?" I asked to the tall scary dude hovering over me.

Scarlets P.O.V.---------------------------

My eyelids refused to open. They felt like bricks were tied in a big ball of metal chains on top of them. I was finally able to push them open and see my surroundings. All I saw was plain white walls with  baby blue rim. What caught my eyes was this big ball of black that only could be my cloths.

I slipped out of the tank top and shorts, and replaced them with my Black Veil Brides shirt, my pair of holy leggings and my black jean shorts. After looking for about 5 seconds I found my black high tops in the other corner if the room. I slipped them on and walked out with my bag in my hand.

I made my way to the staircase not minding I have no idea were to go. So I just kept on walking down the stairs to what I think is the first floor. I hear a faint taking in the background. Until it is rudely interrupted by the door bell. After a few seconds I here what I think is Noah's voice so I follow it.

"May I help you?" Noah asked right before I turned the corner I stopped to hear a reply.

"I uh. Well is a girl named Scarlet here?" I freeze in complete shock at the to familiar voice.