Silent Scream.

(All these chapters will be named after songs)

I glanced out to the pitch black alley way. I saw emptiness, pitch black emptiness. I took a quick glance behind me before heading down the alley way.

I heard a high pitched scream. I started to run for dear life. Usually this was a safe place. I've never herd a scream anywhere near hear. I quickly turned a sharp left turn and BAM! I fell backwards hitting the cement. I quickly looked up and saw  him.
I didn't give him a second glance before running past him.

I finally reached my destination. I took a quick glance around and slowly made my way to the porch missing the broken or unstable boards. I touched the cold...wait this is warm. Shit! Someone was here.

I took the back entrenched to the house. I saw no life inside the house. I turned the door handle and took a step inside. I grabbed my flashlight out of my bag and turned it on. Still nothing, I looked around the old falling down house and kept walking. I reached my room to see all my cloths thrown or torn into shreds. My eyes widen in horror. I quickly grabbed all my cloths, the torn and untouched. I placed them in my bag before I hear the front door slam open.

"Hey! Get your ass down here!" I sped to a lose tile on the ground and lifted it up. I grabbed the bag full of memories and money. I ran to the window and hoped onto the window seal. I heard footsteps right outside the door and I jumped not daring to scream. I fell onto my knees and ran. Not looking wear I'm going I realise were I'm heading. The school.

I look at the rundown school, smiling at my luck.