Chapter 18

People are running around and I see a couple bodies. Eugene is walking around with a stuffed animal in his pocket. I shake my head and I hear a women yelling. I take off and stop suddenly.

 "Sasha!" I yell out. She looks at me as they push her down the hall that they keep the prisoners in.

"Fucking stop!" I yell. The guys who have ahold of Sasha stop and look at me. 

"Charlie." She starts crying. I make my way to her and hug her.

"I was never supposed to be caught alive Charlie." She whispers in my ear. I pull away and they finish dragging her down the hall. 

"Charlie." Eugene looks at me.

"What Eugene?" I ask. I put a hand on my hip looking at him.

"Rosita was with her." He says. "They wanted to rescue and I refused to leave." He contiues.

"Well you've made a nice comfy bed. I guess I wouldn't leave either, but just know you are still the coward I knew when you first got to Alexandria. Abraham would be so disappointed in you." I spit. I turn and leave Eugene standing in the hall with his toy.

****

"A little birdy told me that Rick and the others are moving against me." I look up at Negan.

"Jadis." I say. Negan looks at me. I shrug my shoulders.

"Yes. Rick has supplied her with guns and they plan to move soon. What they don't know is we will move before them." Negan says. "Guess it's time for another line up." I look at Negan and shake my head.

"Scared man." I get up and leave him in the room by himself. I wander the halls and make it to my room. I close the door behind me and look at the necklace Dwight gave me a couple months back. A onyx piece twisted with wire on a silver chain. I pick it up and smile. The room seems alot bigger. Alot emptier. I look around at what used to seem like a prison that finally became a home to me.

"I can't" I say aloud. I grab my bag and my bat. I make my way out of my room and down the hall and stop when I hear Sasha crying.

"Sasha." I whisper hoping no one can hear me.

"Charlie." I open the cell and look at her. She looks blank and pale. 

"What did you do?" I ask.

"i couldn't let him have me. Charlie I can see Abraham. I can see him. He looks so happy. He is waiting on me. So is Tyresse, Bob, Beth. There all here. They look so happy. So at peace. Glenn is here too he said he loves you. He loves you and he wants you to be happy and to live your life. He is at peace. They all are." I hear footsteps.

"I have to go. I have to warn Rick. They have to know that there deal with that Trash bitch is about to go south." I kiss her forehead and close the cell back. I make my way towards the fence and slip through. I walk a good mile before stopping at the house I hid a bunch of stuff in. I move a tarp and grab the bike.

"Hang on Rick I'm coming." I say.