Chapter 2

I wake up to pounding on my door. I get up and walk down the stairs in a tee and my underware. Fist pound on the door again.
"Fuck you I'm coming!"I yell. I fling open the door and Negan and Rick are standing on my porch. Negan looks at me and walks into the house. Rick looks at me and I wink. I close the door and go into the kitchen and pull three waters out of the fridge. I toss one to Rick and he smiles.
"So whats up?" I ask. I sit on the counter my legs dangling. Negan looks at me then back at rick.
"Well sweetheart I need you to do me a favor." I bring the bottle to my lips and pull it away.
"What kind of favor?" I ask.
Negan let's out a chuckle and looks at me. His brown eyes piercing me. I put the bottle down and looks at me.
"Dirty aren't we. I could fuck you, but that's not what the favor is. I mean unless you want me to get rid of Rick for a little while and we can make it a favor. I promise I can please your fine ass." He says. Rick looks uncomfortable with being here.
"Nah but thanks babe. Im good." Negan shrugs.
"The favor is I need you to find a man that escaped the sanctuary. He beat his wife and raped a young girl and before I could kill the bastard he got away. I need you to get him. Dwight will go with you." I look at Negan and nod.
"OK. Let me get dressed and we can go. Oh Rick dumb fuck left last night." I say.
"Eugene told me. Rosita is taking care of it. She had to go on a supply run anyway." I nod. I make my way back up the stairs and pull on my clothes.

I make my way back down and pull my hair into a pony tail

I make my way back down and pull my hair into a pony tail. I throw my bag onto the counter and slip waters into it and a change of clothes and my other blades. I strap my gun to my leg and look up. I meet blue and brown eyes.
"May I help you?." I laugh.
Rick shakes his head. He gets up and opens the fridge and pull out another water.
"Well Charls I have to go Michonne is still at the house and I really don't want to be with him. Be careful. I love you." He outs his arms around me and squeezes me. I hug him back and he leaves.
Me and Negan leave my house and make out way to the front gate. I put my bag on my bike. I turn and watch as Negan looks at me. I wink and look up to the wall. Carl looks down at me. He looks at Negan and his expression changes to hatred.
"Hey Carl drop my bat down. I'm going on a run so take care of your dad for me and don't do anything stupid ok." I say. Carl smiles.
"Yeah yeah." He drops my bat. I smile and leave him to be in peace and quiet.
Dwight walks up to me and smiles. I look st him and can't help but want to hit him. He killed Denise. I smile.
"Ready." I say. I hop on my bike and start to pull away when Negan stops me.
"I want him alive if possible." He says. I nod and we tare out of Alexandria.
***
His trail leads to an empty apartment complex. I look at Dwight and point to the trail of blood. He nods. We head to the door and I open it my twisted blade ready. Nothing. The complex isn't big most of it is burnt to the ground so the search shouldn't take long. Door after door we find nothing. The last door we open is full of walkers.
"Move back!" I yell. We move far enough so only one or two can get out at one time. They spill out and I stab one in the head. I kick one away from me so that it can't get a bite out of me. More walkers spill out starting to overwhelm me and dwight. I keep the ones off me .Dwight shoots one in the head and it drops to the floor with a thud. This keeps going for a good fifteen minutes. I look around the empty apartment and nothing. I look through the cabinets. Nothing .I shut the cabinet and sigh. In a world of the dead there is nothing left. The only thing is a huge note on the wall.
You tried but Negan will never get me.
"Its getting dark let's just stay here for the night." I say. Dwight nods. We push our bikes into an apartment and make ourselves at home.
***
I sit on the couch across from Dwight and he is looking at a picture. His eyes filled with sorrow.
"Who is she?" I ask. He jumps slightly.
"She was my wife." He says.
"Did she die in the apacolypse?" I ask.
"She's not dead. She is one of Negans wives. She didn't to protect me but I guess my face is evidence that that didn't work. I've tried so hard for her but it doesn't matter anymore. He likes to parade her in front me as a type of punishment. He shoves his tounge down her throat when he can to show me my place in his world. Show me I am at his mercy that I do as I am told or it could end at anytime." He says.
"Wait wives. As in plural. As in more than one?" I ask.
"Yeah he has like 16 wives. I mean he doesn't hurt them and they are taken care of and they get whatever they want." I shake my head in disgust. I reach out and lay a hand on his knee.
"I'm sorry." I say.
"Why are you so nice to me Charlie. I know you know I killed that doctor. You know I was there when your friends were killed and we took Daryl. So why be nice." He ask.
"We all have to survive. Yeah I'm pissed that you killed Denise but it could've happened in a worse way. At least she didn't suffer. I helped kill a lot of your buddies at a radio station so why be nice to me. Why not kill me. I killed so many people we both have. You can't live in this world and not have blood on your hands. After a while it all mixes anyway." I say.
"I still see her at night. The doctor Denise. I see her falling to the ground on the train tracks. I see the Asian and the red head. I see the Asians wife weeping. I can never unsee what I've done or what I've watched happen." Dwight looks at me, his eyes full of water.
"Me too. I see the people I've killed and the people I've watched die. Its a vicious cycle. We are trapped in it for the long haul and there is nothing we can do about it. Before shit hut the fan I was a bodyguard of sorts. I served in the military and my brother was special forces and he helped me out! I protected the elite. I've seen a lot of shit. A lot of fucked up shit. I live with it." Dwight looks at me. "When we find this guy I'm gonna beat the fuck out of him and give him to Negan half alive." Dwight laughs at me and leans back on his sofa. I lay back.
"Your not that bad Charlie." Dwight says.
"Dido Dwight. You can call me Charls that's what my friends call me." I say.
"Call me D."
"Night D."
"Night Charls."
****
PICTURE ON SIDE IS CHARLIE. HOPE YOU LIKE.