Chapter 14

The gates of the Sanctuary open and Simon stands looking at me. I flick him off and he yells back towards the building. I see people running around like they just got acid thrown on them. I shake my head and push my bike through the walkers. I stab the closest one in the head and kick him in the side. I push my bike next to the one that alot of the runners use. I move the bat and slam it into the walker who made it through the fence.

"Well. Well the princess returns." Simon sneers. 

"Well as long as the king is awaiting my return all is well." I reply back. I adjust my holster and sling my bag over my shoulder and head down the hall to my room. I open the door and let out a chuckle my room is tore up clothes I have found thrown all over the place. I set my bag down and start picking up the thrown clothes. I pick up my dresser and pick it up.

"Well looking fucking here." Negan says. He slams my door and I look over my shoulder.

"Hello Negan." I shove the drawers back in and lay my bag on the dresser. I finish picking up the clothes. Negan watches me like a cat and a mouse.

"So I take it Negan came to see you." Negan says.

"Oh you could say that." I smirk. I think about the night before and smile. "I know Sherry made up a bullshit lie to save one of her other girls. I know Danny let Daryl out. She is responsible for Fat Joey's death and Sherry threw Dwight under the bus to protect that stupid cunt." I say. I finish cleaning up the room and throw the ripped up sheets in the corner.

"Why would Danny let Daryl out?" He ask amused by my accusations.

"She had a thing for Daryl. When he was here I caught her lurking around his cell. What she didn't know is he hasn't let anyone in since he lost a girl. Her name was Beth. Her death was almost a breaking point for him. I guess she thought she had a chance with him. I don't know she was lurking around the same night that I caught Arot and Simon fucking." I laugh and look at Negan. He looks at me like he is looking for a reason to doubt me.

"Maybe." Negan says. He sets Lucille down and looks at me.

"So how good was Dwight's dick." He says. He looks at me and then at my neck.

"Eh, I guess i've had better." I say. I lay down on the bed and look up at the ceiling which has pictures pinned to the ceiling of places people have visited and things in nature.

"So why did you come home my Psycho Princess?" He ask.

"I wanted to ask a favor." I say. He raises his eyebrow and looks at me.

"Take me as Sherry's replacement and let her go. Let her and Dwight leave. Make them leave." I say. I keep looking at the ceiling.

"Seriously Princess." He looks at me and looks at the ceiling.

"Negan?" I turn my head and look at his face.

"Charls are you serious?" He looks at me again his eyes searching my face.

"Negan I am serious. I wouldn't of mentioned it if I wasn't, but I'm not staying in the harem. I swear Negan I'm not a fucking toy. I will take her place, but I still want to be me. I want to be a runner." I say. I sit up and look at my hands.

"OK." I turn and look back at Negan.

"Seriously?" I say.

"Yeah you can take Sherry's place and I agree to your terms, but know one thing. You are not to  be with another man. The moment you are the man dies and you are thrown out and considered an enemy to the Sanctuary. You are mine Charlie. I'm not playing games i'm not doing this lightly. I will let Sherry go to Dwight and they have to leave. I catch either of them near here or any of my tributes I will let the Saviours kill them on spot. " He says. 

"I am yours." I say. He looks at me and pulls me closer. His lips press to mine. I grab his hair and tug on it. He moans into my mouth making me smile.

"Not so big and bad now." I say.

Negan opens his mouth to speak when a knock sounds on my door.

"Yes." I move slightly away from Negan and look at the door as it opens. Arot stands in the doorway and looks at me on Negan's lap. Her face shows shock and disbelief. I smile and look at her.

"What do you need Arot?" Negan ask harshly.

"The guys are waiting  on your judgment on her." She points at me almost like she is trying to insult me.

"Gather everyone into the hall. I want everyone there. Except the ones who can't." Negan looks at Arot as if daring her to say anything.

"Yes Negan." She turns on her heel and leaves.

"This is not going to end well." I say.

"Please they try anything and I will kill them. They know better. You will take Sherry to Alexandria and I will come with you. I need to pay Rick a visit anyway." He says.

*****

The hall is filled with people looking up the catwalk. I look out amongst the crowd and notice Danny is no longer in the ranks among the wives. I scan the crowd and can't find her face. A sick feeling sits in my stomach. I turn and look towards the door catch Arot staring at me. I smile and then flick her off.

"Shut up!" Negan yells. The hall goes completely quite. "I know each of you have heard the rumors. Some of you have even said your peace. Fat Joey was killed because Danny had an infatuation with Daryl. She has been exiled and left to survive on her own. Dwight is cleared of all charges. He is not to be hunted. Sherry is leaving. She is going to be with her ex-husband." Sherry looks at me with a small smile.

"Charlie has taken her place. She is my wife she is not to be touched. She is not to be treated any different than she is now. Though you fuck with her you have to answer to me." I look at him with an eyebrow raised.

"Actually she can actually kick your ass need be. Anyway the only orders from this point on are if Dwight or Sherry come anywhere near this place or any of my tributes they are to be killed on site. Dismissed." Negan looks at me and I head for the door where my bag sit. I open the door and make my way to my bike.

"Thank you." Sherry says.

"I didn't do it for you. I did it for Dwight." I pull my aviators down and look towards the gate.

*****

SOOOOOO?????