Chapter 12

Warning Smut in this chapter!!!!!! It is still a Negan love story by the way just needed a way for the rest of the story to work  out!!!

I finished getting Dwight cleaned up and stitched up. 

"I managed to get this from your room before Negan made it there." Dwight pulled a Polaroid from his jacket. It is of me and Glenn laughing in front of the house a couple days before he died.

"Thank you." I say. Dwight nods.

"I know about you and Negan Charlie." I look at Dwight and shake my head.

"It wasn't serious. I don't really know the man. Hell we never fucked." I say.

"I seen the way you looked at him Charls. I know it was a little more for you even if you won't admit it. We all have our demons. Mine is the way I accepted being the man who got to live instead of dying instead." He says.

"You did it for your wife. Never regret that." I say. I touch his cheek and he looks at me.

"Much good that did. She fucking threw us under the bus." He growls. I grab a hold of his hand and squeezes.

"We all make mistakes. Don't forget about her D." I say. He looks at me and touches me face. I lean into his hand. He pulls me towards him. His lips lay on mine. He is gentle. His lips in sync with mine. He cups my face as I knot my hands into his hair. His lips move with an urgency once I pull on his hair.

He groans and pulls me onto his lap. I let my legs fall on both sides of him so I am straddling him. I push his jacket off his shoulders and start undoing his shirt. His lips start on my neck. Sucking and biting leaving hickies in his wake. I moan when he makes it to the nape of my neck. I push his shirt off so his chest is bare. I  let my fingers run down his chest dipping and moving over every scar and cut on his body.

"Charlie." He says. I look at him through half closed eyes. Lust prominent in his eyes.

"We don't have to." He says.

"I want to." I say. I look at Dwight and he nods.

He pulls my shirt over my head and flings it somewhere in the dark room. His lips land on the tops of my breast. I moan when he licks them. I throw my head back pushing my chest up into his face. I yank on his hair as he pulls my bra off. The cold air hits my chest making my nipples hard. Dwight reaches up and puts the left one in his mouth. He pulls and pinches the other. I moan and rub my crotch against his hardening dick. I moan at the contact.

"Damn baby." Dwight groans out.

I reach down and tug on his belt. Once it is released I yank it through the loops and throw it over my shoulder. I hear it hit the wall and I smile. I push him back into my bed. I crawl down his body and unbutton his pants. I tug on his pants and let them fall to the floor. I start palming him through his thin boxers making him even harder. I reach through the pee hole and pull his hard dick through the hole. He groans at the touch. The head of his dick is leaking precum. I run my thumb over the bead and smear it. I pop my thumb in my mouth tasting him.

"Damn it Charls." He breathes. I smile up at him.I pump my hands a few times before I take him into my mouth. I bob my head up and down taking in as much as I can.

Dwight's hands grab my hair and force me down further making me gag on his dick. He forces me down again and bucks his hips. I yank my head back and lick the head. I lick the shaft and stick him back in my mouth.I grab his balls and massage them as I continue up and down.

"Enough of this." Dwight growls. He pulls me up and pulls my pants off my body. He flips us so my back is on the bed. He looks at me and then slams himself into me. I let out a yell as he pulls almost all the way out before slamming into me again.

"You like that don't you baby."

"God yes Dwight. Harder." I let out a string of fucks before i'm moaning load enough to attract the dead. I feel the tightening in my stomach and I let out a yell before I cum. My body spasms and Dwight pulls out releasing on my stomach.

"Well damn Dwight." He shakes his head and lays down next to me pulling me close to his body. I feel his cum on my stomach. I reach next to the bed for the rag I used to clean him up and wipe my stomach.

"It's been a while." He says.

"I didn't notice." You used him. You only wanted to forger about Negan.

I push the thoughts out of my head and I lay back and let the darkness swallow me up.

*****

SO?