Chapter 8

1 MONTH LATER

 I swing my bat bashing skulls open. Black goop seeps out onto the concrete. Dwight laughs as he shoots one close to me down.

"Loosing your touch sweet heart." He teases. I shake my head and laugh. I drop the last walker and hug Dwight. He kisses me temple and pulls me close to him.

"Daryl escaped." He whispers in my ear. I turn and look at him. "Chill he's safe." I  nod and walk with Dwight back towards the sanctuary. Sherry smiles as she sees me and Dwight come into view. I've become quite close to Sherry in the past month. 

"Back to your second home I see." I laugh and hug her. Simon walks out and grunts.

"Little miss badass back I see."

"Come on Simon. You know you love me." I hit his shoulder and he shakes his head.

"Negan wants to see you Charlie." Dwight says.

"Negan can go to hell." Sherry shakes her head and starts back towards her room in the compound.

"he's not going to like that." Simon says.

"Ehh when does he ever like anything I do. One minute he is whaterver, then he's like do it again and Lucille it will be. Dun Dun Dunnn." I raise my hands for reference. Dwight looks over my shoulder and backs away.

"Making impressions of me again?" I turn and look at Negan. I flip my hair and put my bat on my shoulder like her does Lucille.

"I do try." I say. Dwight and Simon both burst out laughing. I smile and Negan looks at me like he is ready to strangle me.

"Charlie your not as funny as you think you are." Negan says.

"Really because they find me hella hilarious." I point at the boys. They both look at us and manage to maintain a straight face.

"Traitors." I growl.

"Charlie I need to talk to you." Negan yanks me away. As soon as were out of eye sight I hear the guys laughing.

"What is it Negan?" I ask. I turn to look at him and he slams me against the wall.

"Do you know where Daryl is?" He barks.

"Fuck no. I didn't even know he was gone." I slam my hands into Negan's chest making room between us. "Your some kind of fucked up you know that. One minute your nice the next a dick." I remark.

"Don't start with me Whalen." I stick my tongue. He shakes his head.

"I'm going to lay down for a bit." I start to go down the hall when Negan grabs my wrist and pulls me back to him.

"Sorry for being a dick." He says.

"No your not." I say.

"I am." I shake my head.

He pulls me closer to him and his lips land on mine. We move in sync he pushes me towards the wall and entraps me. I tangle my hands into his hair and pull. He moans and I smile. I pull away almost gasping for breath. My hands slide down his neck and I stop on his chest.

"I'm sorry Charlie." He says.

"I know you are." I make my way down the hall with a smile in my face. God if Rick knew he'd loose his shit. I hear Negan whistling going back down the hall.

****

SHORT CHAPTER I KNOW. SO THE NEGAN AND CHARLIE THING WILL BE EXPLAINED IN FLASH BACKS. I JUST DIDNT WANT TO SPEND TOO MUCH TIME ON IT.