2. Fine China

Present

October

I love Kimberly dearly, but today was one of those days I loathed my best friend. Barging into my apartment was one thing, but pulling me into the shower, taking my baby away from me, rummaging through my organized closet, putting make up on my face, curling my hair and literally dragging me into the elevator to the car was another thing.

"Toto, you need to get out every once in a while."

"No, you just don't want to face these guys on your own. "

"You're right. But this way everyone wins. You get a date, I get a date, we both get laid and we have each other. Besides they're cute, you'll like him."

"Kimmy, you forget that I'm with Alejandro. I don't need to get laid by some stranger. I'm taken and-"

"Oh God no, you're taken by that sleezebag? Toto you and I know very well what goes on with Alejandro when you're not around and when he's on tour. Try not to over think this and just go with the flow."

"But then it's so wrong. I can only imagine my face on the news tomorrow and the headline,

" Behind America's It Girl, October Waters',
Infidelity Scandal."

No thank you, I don't care for dealing with that kind of drama and Alejandro's livid reaction. He cares more about his image than anything that walks on this earth and I'll be making him look like an idiot."

"October I know you don't want to hear this but he's out there having fun not worrying about your feelings and you're here moping and second guessing everything just so that you don't hurt him. Come on this date with me, that's all I ask. Besides I ain't asking you to get it on with your date.. That is unless you want to! Now come on, let's go have us some fun!"

Minutes later we pulled into the parking lot of Laviêre et Dulce, a very expensive Italian restaurant.

The waiter led us two a booth where two men very attractive men were sitting. Kimberly greeted them both and I stood there awkwardly waiting for them to notice me.

The dark-haired one seemed to notice my uncomfortablity.

"Uhum Kimberly, who's this gorgeous lady friend of yours?"

"Oh gosh where are my manners, guys this is my best friend slash soul sista October and Toto, this is Liam, my date-"

Liam stood up and hugged me "Pleasure to meet you love." I smiled.

"-and this is Zayn, your date," She grinned.

Zayn stood up and hugged me as well and kissed the palm of my hand.

"And I'm October. You can call me Octo, eight or Oct. Just not Toto." I said as I sat down. 

"You are beautiful October."

Holy cow he's attractive and he's British. Like can he just take me already and whisper sweet nothings in my ear all day, everyday.