Chapter 32

A few days have passed. Everything semmed nice at Konoha but it was not! Everyone was tense! Many people were gathering their things and saying their goodbyes to their respective families and I didn't know exactly why.

"But why are you leaving so soon?" I said to Boruto and to my mother who were leaving me at the Hyuga compound. They were dressed in their respective ninja suits.

"It's for the best Hima-chan so don't worry you know." replied Boruto with his usual grin.

"Sweetie it'll be just for a couple of weeks." added my mother.

"Then why I can't go with you? Almost every ninja of the village's leaving. Is there somehing you're hiding from me?" I said. I knew that we were at war, I saw my dad giving the news to the village a few days ago. I wanted to fight but I didn't know why they wouldn't let me.

"Honey, we have to go", she said while kissing my forehead, "Hanabi take care of her."

"I will" she replied. "Come on Hima, let's go."

Few weeks later, the village was quiet. Too quiet. Everything seemed normal, but it wasn't. I left the Hyuga compound after training and found myself sitting on top of my father's face at the Hokage's mountain. I could see everything. The houses, the people, the gates, the sky...the sunset.

Almost like the one I used to watch with Hikaru at Suna.

Hikaru...

"Enjoying the view huh?" I turned around to see Temari-san taking a seat beside me.

"Y-yeah...what are you doing here you know?" I asked confused at her sudden appearance.

"Nothing just taking a break from your father's job. He put me in charge while he and Shikamaru are out there.."

"Oh" I replied sighing. They were fighting and risking everyone's life at a far, far away land for me.

"So? Would you like to tell me what's wrong with you?" she asked.

"Do you miss it?"

"What?"

"Suna. Do you miss it?" I asked, knowing that she's Gaara-sensei's older sister.

She looked at me surprised and sighed  before smirking. "Of course, it is where I belong, where I grew up."

"Then, why did you moved here?" I asked curious.

"For the same reason you want to go back, Himawari." She replied while I gave her a surprised look. "Don't give me that look young lady 'cause I hear what happened between you and Hikaru before coming."

I blushed and turned my head down in shame. "S-ssorry"

"Don't apologize. In fact I'm happy for both of you. We're family now." she said while giving me a warm smile before staring at the sunset.

"Why I can't go to battle?" I asked after a while. Her face straightened.

"Himawari. Your father wants to protect you from harm. Everyone kows you're strong but-"

"But they're scared of me, I know.."

"NO! We're not scared of you and that's why you can't go to battle. Everyone joined to kill that mad man that tortured you and-"

"Mad man? Who's him?" I said while she bit her lip in regret. "Temari..."

She sighed, "Fine. His name's Raiden. He declared war the day you arrived here. He wants you so he could revive the Ten tails to build a new shinobi world and believe me, that is not a good thing to speak about."

"I have to go Temari." I said while standing.

"Himawari."

"Temari please I have to go! They'll need my help if they want to win the war. I know how he thinks!" I said before a falcon landed on us to deliver a message. Temari received and read the letter. She got worried.

"What happened?" I said.

"You win. Tomorrow we'll part with some reinforcements to battlefield but promise me that you'll do what I say."

"Promise you know!" I replied.

----------------------------------------------------------

The field was full of blood and dead people. Lot's of ninjas from the five nations have lost their lives against the rebels of the Grass Village.

The battle wasn't finished.

"RASENGAN!!" said a blonde young man while giving his attack to a group of ninjas.

"Boruto look out!" yelled Mitsuki while blocking an attack from one of the rebels. "You okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. How did these guys get their skills?!?" he replied.

"I don't know. Maybe Raiden experimented on them like he did with Hima." he said while killing some ninjas.

"Still, they're too many."

"We have to keep it going! Remember that we must not let them get to Hima or they'll revive the Ten tails " added Sarada.

"I know, I know!" Boruto said before runnig towards Sarada to block and attack. "Sarada watch out!"

Too late. The man stabbed his sword into Sarada's stomach. Mitsuki acted quickly and killed he man before he could do his final punch. Sarada fell on the floor, unconscoious.

"SARADA!!" They both yelled.

"Man, I'm so dead. Sasuke will kill me for sure!" Boruto said while carrying Sarada in bridal style.

"We have to retire Boruto. Let's take her to the base!" Mitsuki said while giving the sign to the other shinobis who were on their side.

"Hold on Sarada! Just hold on!" Boruto said.