Chapter 27

"You'll fell my wrath!"

I heard the phoenix say before I felt a huge amount of chakra in my whole body. I couldn't see myself due to the light. That burning sensation I have cpuld not compare to any kind of pain I felt before, specially in my eyes.

I only know that my body was moving against his will, smashig and destroying everything. I was sure that I was killing Yuki. I didn't want to do it. Not like that. Not in this state. I wanted to keep him alive to get some information from him.

"You shall die!!"

"No!" I said to the Phoenix, getting his attention.

"It's too late mate. It's done."

"But...we need to get information from him!" I complained.

"What else do you need? You've lived and worked for them! Nothing has changed since then."

Then I felt the burning sensation stronger. I couldn't take it. I screamed with such strenght I managed to put my hands in my eyes, trying deseperately to take them out. Then I heard Yuki's scream until it faded away.

---------------------------------------------------------

I felt the a strange sensation and suddenly I had the urge to turn to the window to see the village from the office. It seemed so calm that it bothered me. Then I saw on the distance a huge light, more like the wave of an explosion coming towards us.

"What the-!" It was too late. The wind broke the glass and all the papers went flying. It stood like that for 5 minutes.

After a while, I got up and sensed Shikamaru coming towards the office.

"Wow!" he said looking at all the papers. "Any ideas of who produced all this massive wave of chakra?"

"I was wondering you could tell me you know..." I said while looking back at the window, "I just hope they're okay.." I muttered.

I knew that Sasuke had the same feeling and I know that this had to do with Suna's attack. But I don't wanna panic, I must trust Boruto and his friends. I believe in them, I know they'll do everything at it's best...

And I know they'll bring her back.

---------------------------------------------------------

I kept on screaming and scratching my whole face and nobody, trying to stop the burning sensation the Phoeanix was manifesting on me.

"AAAAAAAHHHH STOP DOING THIS!!!!!" I said while screaming. "STOP DOING THIS STUFF TO ME WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS?!?!?!" I started crying.

"Fine, I'll let you be. But remember, you have the chance to join me and be the most powerfull kunochi in the world"

"Yeah right.." I said while sighing. Then I began seeing clearly. My hands, arms, legs, hair, clothes were full of blood. And then I saw it. Yuki's body laying unconscoius in front of me.

"No...damn it!" I stared at him frustrated. I did it again, all this training, all this sacrifices were...in vain?

"Y-you..." I heard him say. He was alive, I reached up to him quickly.

"Tell me everything you know..." I said.

"Hmp!...You never stop being stubborn.." He says.

"Tell me, you're about to die so at least do something that might help the world." I replied annoyed.

"There's a war coming....The ten tails, will be revived..." he said.

"Ten tails? He was sealed long time ago.."

"It needs a special amount of chakra...yours..." He said before closing his eyes.

I stared at his body blankly. They need my chakra?!?!

To...

....revive

......the Ten tails?!?!