Chapter 25

"BORUTO!!!" I said while standing up. I was gonna run after him but Chouchou grabbed me.

"Let me go! I have to help him."

"Sarada don't!! You have to cure Nezumi-sama's injuries!" Chouchou insisted.

"You can do it while I help him."

"Damn it girl haven't you noticed?! SHE'S PREGNANT!!!!" I gasped and looked at Nezumi's state. How can she risk her life like that?

"She's what?" I heard the Kazekage's voice.

"Ummm...." Chouchou said. He inmediately understood the situation.

"Can you save them both?" He asked. I wasn't sure we could save the baby, I would need mine and Chouchou's chakra to do it but....I really wanted to help Boruto.

I sighed and looked at him determined, "We'll do our best."

---------------------------------------------------------

"There it is!" Hinoide said. I saw Suna's gates. They were destroyed.

"What happened here?" I said

"We're about to..." Hikaru stopped talking as he saw the man who was attacking the village. Then he saw Boruto being trapped in lots of iron bars. He went to them in an instant.

"Hikaru! Wait!" I said trying to follow him but Hinoide stopped me."What are you doing?!"

"Let him deal with this. We must help mom and dad." she said looking at Sarada amd Chouchou doing their best to heal Nezumi.

"My...chakra" Chouchou said.

"Keep going Chou!" Sarada replied. "Don't give up Sha-shannaroo!"

"I'll help you!" Hinoide said while kneeling and starting her medical jutsu.

"What are you doing here?! You have to go!" Gaara said.

"We came back as soon as we detected his chakra. We knew something was going on.." she replied.

Meanwhile, Hikaru was fighting the man but withoit success.

"YOU'RE NOT GONNA TAKE HER AGAIN!!!" He said.

"All these years and you still don't cath up with me. What makes you think you can protect her and the entire village from me?" He replied while sending Hikaru away from him. Then, he proceeded to extract Boruto's chakra.

Shikadai frowned, "He's extracting Boruto's chakra?"

"This is bad..." Inojin replied. I couldn't stand it. I was in the distance watching the whole scene. Boruto's screams, Nezumi being hurt, Suna's being destroyed....all because of me.

Without noticing, I moved from where I was while trying to do a gentle fist to the man. He was about to give a final attack but he moved as soon as he sensed me. I ended up smashing the ground.

"HIMAWARI!!!" I heard Hikaru from the distance, but I ignored him. I looked at my brother's injuries. It reminded me of those years when I was tortured.

I faced the man with anger. "I won't let you keep hurting him!"

"Ahh, finally..." The man smiled, "Do you remember me Himawari? It's been a long time.." I frowned a bit at him but then I gasped.

"Yuki..." I said while clenching my fists. He was the man who took me away when I was little. He was the man who tortured me when I was in trainig and when they made me a jinchūriki.

"I'm so glad to know that you remember me well my little Hima. Now would you be so kind to let me finish your brother so that I can go to business with you?" He said.

"No.."

"What are you doing Hima! Run! You're no match for him-" Boruto said.

"I know" I said while he gasped. "It's selfish for me to say, but I wont let you go through the same stuff I've been all those years. I understand that you're my brother and that you want to protect me so he couldn't take me away from you..." I sighed.

"But I don't want to be protected. I've been training for three years so I can defend myself in moments like this without risking any of your lives. I want to prove everyone in Konoha, Suna and all the villages that I'm not a monster, that I'm a shinobi like all of you... During all these years I thought that I was alone, but you proved me wrong. I have a family and thanks to all of you I know that I've been loved no matter what, and.....I'm grateful for that" I finished saying.