" Oh, no Adam," I said sarcastically. She killed my vibe, honestly. She's gone forever and acts like it's normal. 

   " Oh no Adam. But, how would you feel if he moved in with us?" she asked.

  " I don't know, because I'm done with men..." I mumbled getting up.

    " So you're going lesbian on me Toni?" my mom asked in shock. I turned to look at her with a confused face.

   " No mom I'm not. And there's nothing wrong with lesbians. I like guys though. But the point is, Brendan and I are over. And the thing with dad, I just don't know mom." I sighed. 

    " I never met daddy," Luke said sadly. 

  " You don't want to meet him Luke. He's a terrible man," I said walking to my room. I really hate not being able to tell him about dad. He's always curious abput him. Asking where he is and how he;s doing. I've only told him about dad once. i told him everything. About how he left. Then Luke carries on the questions, asking why he left. Was he ashamed of us? No, he probably is with some bitch or homeless. i don't give a fuck, he left us depressed. He made our family difficult for a while. 

    I lied in bed and thought, listening to music. Jax mostly. About how he likes me and what not. He seems like he wants to move on fast. Then it went across my mind. Her.

   Hayley. He said he was still in love with her and I remember calling him a pussy. He is actually. Being in love with a girl who just left him on the cold hard ground...ugh I'm not Taylor Swift. He probably still loves her. She might've even caught a cool Australian accent and became super hot. With her cool, fierce red hair. 

   My phone vibrated and I saw I gotten a text from .....Brendan. 

  I think we should talk :/ 

  Me: Why? You're an asshole.

  Brendan: U know wat? Fuck u then. I thought we could have a normal conversation, but I guess not!

   Me: Don't get mad just cuz I'm right! You were the 1 who decided 2 mess with my feelings. It's not a game Brendan. U did this to me! Don't get a damn attitude because I decided I didn't want to talk to you. Whatever else you wanna say, i don't wanna hear. Just write it on a piece of paper, fold that piece of paper and shove it up ur ass. Now have a nice day :) 

  I deleted his number  and rolled my eyes. Then I smiled. What if he actually ends up shoving a piece of paper up his ass ahaha. I'm slow. My phone started ringing, and me thinking it was Brendan, asnwered it getting ready to snap.

  " Brendan, I told you to shove piece of paper up your ass you piece of shit!"

   " You're into some kinky shit aren't you," laughed a girly voice. I recoginise this voice anywhere, it's Tamara. My face became blank, my eyes extra wide. " It's okay, but I wanted to ask you what's up. I heard about you and Brendan breaking up. Jax told me."

  " You know, I do't even give a fuck anymore. He wasn't worth it." I sighed. " I hope he rots in hell. Or hopefully shoves that piece of paper up his ass."

   " You're killin' me Tone," she laughed. " Oh my lord, what are you laughing at?" asked a voice in the background. 

  " Ooh is that your boo thang," I said wiggiling my brows. 

   " Yes ad you're now talking to him." said Drake. " How's the godmother of our child doing?"

  " What?" I said shocked.

    " Drake you ass, you weren't supposed to tell her yet!" shrieked Tamara. " I'm sorry Toni, I understand if you don't want to be. It's a huge deal. I know that you're young and-"

  " Tamara shut your face, I'm honored. I'd love to be a godmom to this beautiful baby. What made you want me to be it?"

   " You're the only genuine friend I have. And after I acted like a bitch, you still acted nice and returned with friendship." I could hear her voice cracking. 

  " Are you crying?"

   " Yes she is," said Drake. " You have no idea how much you actually mean to her. Her parents dnon't like her much, her friends left, and you're here for her. And Jax. It's great you know. You changed her. And I'm her bestfriend, if you wanted to know. Not you. i'm much cooler and cuter."

" Drake, calm your role," I laughed. 

   " Get off the phone with her, you'll just take her away from me!" yelled Tamara.

   " Well the bae's crying. I'll talk to you later Toni," he replied. 

  " Bye." I hung up and looked out my window. My phone rang, again. I swear this is irritating me.

  " Hello and what you want!" I screamed.

   " You, me, tomorrow at 10:30. I'll pick you up." said Jax. Then he hung up. Okay...

  Ooh what's Jax doing? Now I know what you're thinking....gurl what the fork? Where yo updates been? I've had writer's block. I usually don't have that lol. But I did this time and I felt like a shithead. It makes me feel lazy and stupid. But I updated. I'm going to update on Sunday or Saturday. Again, I'm sorrt for this extra late update. I mean, writer's block happens and it fucks you up.