Chapter 17: Smile For His Memories

•Trish's POV•

Troy drove to the pack hospital.. I ran from the car straight to his room.. He laid there a bit life less, I ran over to him and hugged him as I cried in his chest.. The room was packed with werewolves, but everyone was quite as they stood there and watch the scene unfolded before them..

"Trish." He could hardly speak.. He already lost a lot of blood and the doctor said he won't last long..
"Its OK.. Don't worry about it, just take care of the pack my Luna." I sobbed at his words, he still calls me his Luna after all this..

"Please save your energy.. You need it.." I whispered..

"Come on Luna, I know I'm dying.."

"Kevin don't say that.." He realize the pain I felt just to hear about losing him..

"Please Luna, you should go.. I'll be fine.." He held on to my hands and kiss them..

"I'm not leaving your side Kevin.."

"You got to.. I don't want you to see this.." His voice got lower and lower with every breath he took.. His heart beat was slowing down.. He realized he had only few seconds left.. The pack members stood still, no one said anything as I cried..

"Luna Trish, please don't do that.. Smile please, I want your smile to be the last thing I see.." I couldn't help but smile, just for him.. The tears came even harder at this..
"Breath taking.." He complimented..

"Keep being that dramatic, funny and crazy beautiful Luna I know.. Keep smiling for me, your smile is gonna be my memory."

"I'll try.." I whispered..

"I..... Love....... You..." He strained to say before the heart monitor was showing a flat line..
I laid there crying.. My screams of mourning fill the room.. Soon the pack members howled out in sorrow..

I got up and ran out of the room and stood in the hall.. I fell to the floor crying, covering my face with my hands.. Finally I had little strength to go back to the car.. Troy was in the driver's seat waiting for me.. I got in the passengers seat and stayed silent..

"I'm sorry little witch.." Troy said..

"He loved me.." I said still trying to comprehend..

"Nick would have to explain that to you.. Its not my place.." He started the car and drove me home..

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Its had been a week since Kevin's death, and I still had no idea what had happened to him, all I knew was that he is gone and never gonna return.. I pretty much go from home to school, and from school to home.. I hadn't spoke to Kadine, Nickolas, Cassandre, Ben or Troy.. I stopped using my powers and I just locked myself away.. Even the very people I lived with I hadn't seen for awhile..

Early in the morning feeling hungry for cheesecake.. Yeah I stress eat, who doesn't.. I went downstairs in my pink bunny sandals lighting up the way and my pink  Dora PJs.. I looked through the refrigerator and there it was.. I sat on the counter enjoying my cheesecake in peace until someone disturbed me..

"Trish?? What are you doing up so early??" Mom asked.. She was leaving, she leaves early in the morning and returns late at night..

"Eating cake.." I whispered..

"Oh, ohk.. I'm going to work now.." She went to the door then said, "Your friend wouldn't want you to be sad about this.. Kadine said he told you to smile, so smile.." She sighed before she left..

"Smile, his memories are in my smile.." I sobbed as I remember everything.. Everything that happened between he and I when Nick went away for his business trip..

*******
Sorry that's its so short.. But, its for a good reason.. Anywho yeah, Kevin is the one that's killed.. And soon you will find out how and blah blah.. Anywho, comment and vote.. Thank you..
😻Foxykitty😻