"Mr. Bieber?"

Hearing his name, Justin turned around to see who had called it and once he did he almost wish he didn't Ms. Baldwin was standing at his door, her bright pink lipstick sticking out on her face.

When she saw Justin face she gasped and sped over to him as fast as she could with her six-inch heels. "Oh my god! What happened to your face?" She asked, touching his bruised cheek. When she did so, Justin winced and groaned, slapping away her hand. He wished no more at that moment to become a magician and make her disappear.

Justin was surprised to see the worriedness in the woman eyes. Usually, all he would see is lust, which she would often portray as well, but right now she seemed genuinely worried about the man, and he couldn't tell if that was a bad thing or a good thing.

Maybe she could be more than a slut after all.

"What happened?" She asked once more, gently reaching out to touch Justin's face. This time he let her, and this time her touch was softer. Her nails touched the side of his face, and he would be lying if he didn't notice how good her nail tips felt against his skin.

But he rather for somebody else to be touching him.

Justin sighed before saying, "I got into a fight this weekend. Not more harm even though it looks like it." Justin didn't know why he was telling her this. Usually, he would try to avoid all conversation with the woman. He figured that maybe it was because he hasn't had anyone to talk for the past few days and he just needed to get things off his chest.

The person who has been there for him the last few weeks been ignoring him, so...

Hailey removed her hand from Justin's face and put it on her hip. "Looks like a lot of harm has been done to me," she insisted.

Justin rolled his eyes before sitting his lesson plan and marker down. He then turned back to Hailey who was waiting for him with a curious expression. "Well," he started, "It hurts less than what it seems You should see the other guy," he teased lightly. It was true though. Harry didn't look so well as far as Justin knew.

All of a sudden Hailey smirked, and Justin mood deflated again. Oh no. "Well if he looks as worse as you," she said while walking closer to him, causing him to back up a bit. "Then I'd say a good job, Mr. Bieber."

Justin almost flinched when she said his name. It didn't sound as good as it did when it comes out of Zayn's mouth.

As Hailey came closer to Justin, he started to think about where he went wrong. Did he go wrong for even letting her come in his classroom? Did he go wrong for thinking the woman would actually set aside her flirting and trying to get him in bed and actually care about him? Did he go wrong for thinking she was actually worried about him? Did he go wrong when he opened up to her just the slightest?

The answer was all the above.

"Uh," Justin stumbled out as he stepped back. His back came in contact with the whiteboard, causing him to groan while Hailey smirk widened, and the usual lust for the man was back in her eyes. "W-what are you doing?"

When Justin was up against the whiteboard, Hailey invaded all in his personal space. Her boobs are pressed against his chest, her hand was on his hip, and her other one was on the whiteboard. Justin, too stunned to even move, just stood there, not knowing what to do. He knew there was something he could do, but his brain just couldn't function properly.

"Me?" She asked, feigning innocence. A grin that was similar to a Cheshire cat made its way on her devious face. "I haven't done anything yet. But I'll tell you what I can do. I can make you feel better."