foreword

⇝ Mild language warning throughout the book ⇜

NOTE: I know this book has some plot holes or just stuff I need to fix, etc. No need to point it out over and over again. I get it, I know I have a lot of work to do on this book. Also, the only reason I haven't unpublished this book to work on it, is because I entered it in a few contests that are currently in the judging stages. Please just keep this in mind while reading. The editing part is in the title for a reason. Thank you.

- April 13th, 2018

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

SUMMARY:

When something unexpected happens, Camilia Blake is forced to leave her home, leaving her no option but to live with the infamous Knights in Orange, California.

Kade Knight, also now as Asshole Extraordinaire, and his sweet best friend, Alex, are the perfect combination of sugar, spice and everything complicated

Her new school is nothing like she's used to, with the ever-happening drama, preppy snobs and two charming boys who just can't seem to leave her alone.

But even with all this buzz around her, the looming memories of her past seem to continue to haunt her. Never giving her a solid break before her mind goes back.

One thing's for certain, Camilia Blake has definitely found herself in trouble. In more ways than one.

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

C H A R A C T E R S

Danielle Campbell as Camilia Blake

Chris Zylka as Kade Knight

- -