"W-what are you doing?" Justin stumbled out, "I didn't expect anything in return."

Zayn kissed Justin's happy trail then met Justin eyes with his own lust filled ones, "I just want to please you like your pleased me," Zayn responded as he grabbed Justin's underwear, pushing it down. Once it was down Justin's hardened member popped up and was ready for action. As Zayn threw Justin's underwear on the ground he licked his lip, ready to have Justin in his mouth.

"Seriously Zayn you don't have to-" Justin sentence was cut off, and he gasped as he felt Zayn lips go down on his member. "Oh fuck," he groaned, not able to resist the urge to grab a fist full of Zayn's hair.

Zayn moaned around Justin's cock, managing to get a dose of what he did once he felt the vibration. Zayn slowly slid down as far as he could, managing to get about seven inches of Justin. A bit a drool hung out Zayn mouth, which probably should've disgusted Justin but instead it turned him on. Everything about Zayn turned him on.

Justin wanted so bad to thrust inside of Zayn's mouth, but he didn't want to startle the guy. It was just the way that Zayn warm mouth felt around him made him want to bask in it more.

Zayn started to bob his head up and down Justin's member, the great cock managing to hit the back of Zayn's throat. Even though he was sure he probably could take more, Zayn didn't remember how his gag reflection was before, so he just settled for what was good for him. The remainder of Justin cock that wasn't occupied with Zayn's mouth, Zayn wrapped his hand around it, jacking the rest of it off.

By this point, Justin was so far gone. The way that Zayn felt around him, the way Zayn took most of what he could be sending Justin closer and closer to the edge. Every time Zayn would do something that he liked he would tighten his grip on Zayn's now messy hair, which always ended up with Zayn moaning.

The thing that was inspiring Zayn to do better was the moans that would leave Justin, letting him know he was doing a good job. The only thing that was Zayn job was to pleasure the man who did the same for him.

"Oh fuck, Zayn you're so good," Justin praised the man who was giving him all the pleasure of the world. Justin slowly started to thrust his dick upwards into Zayn mouth, indicating to the man what he wanted to do. It's been a while since Justin did something like this; wanting his dominating and possessive side to take over him. Only the right people could bring it out, and right now that right person was Zayn.

Zayn was shocked, but he allowed it anyway. He enjoyed the way Justin thrust into his mouth, making him take as much as he could. Even though drool manages to make its way down Zayn mouth, he didn't mind. He didn't let that stop him from pleasuring Justin.

By now Justin was thrusting into Zayn mouth faster, hitting the back of his throat. He felt himself growing closer and closer on over the edge, his releasing making its way up.

"God Zayn you're gonna make me cum. Want me to come in your mouth, huh?" He asked, hissing every time his cock hit Zayn's throat. Zayn nodded his head around Justin's cock, his big brown eyes boring into Justin's, making Justin release come faster and faster. Innocent acts like this didn't help the situations.

Justin let out a loud groan as his release came out, his cock pulsating as he squirted in the back of Zayn's throat. He slowed down his thrust in Zayn's mouth as he came. Zayn was surprised by how much Justin came, but nonetheless swallowed it all. He was hit with the taste that he hasn't tasted in a long time; the bitterness of the salty liquid, but that didn't bother him.

When Justin cock slipped out of Zayn's mouth a bit of drool left as well, falling down on Justin's pub. Zayn crawled up from where he was at and kissed Justin's mouth, the taste of the man entering Justin's mouth. Both of their tongues battled for a moment, oddly enjoying the newfound taste of each other.

"Thank you," Justin rasped after the kiss ended, "You didn't have to do that."

Zayn shrugged his shoulder, biting his lip as he suppressed the smile of accomplishment. "I just wanted to please you like you pleased me," he spoke even though his throat hurts a bit.

Justin didn't even bother fighting his smile, "Come here," he said to Zayn, opening his arms. Zayn happily obliged, entering the man arms. Justin grabbed the duvet and lifted it up, managing to get both Zayn and him under it. Zayn back was against Justin's chest, Justin arms wrapped around Zayn's waist. The position they were in satisfied them both.

"You're so cute," Justin whispered in Zayn's ear, causing Zayn to blush. The man may have given him compliments before, but he still had the same reaction. Zayn turned around in Justin's arms so that he could face the man, and once he did, he was met with Justin gazing down at him.

"Goodnight Zayn," Justin mumbled as he went in and kissed Zayn. Zayn responded to the kiss, and he was still able to taste the flavor that was on Justin's tongue, causing him to blush. Once Justin pulled back he smiled once more before closing his eyes, sighing blissfully. Zayn snuggled closer into Justin's chest, the warmth coming from the man giving him comfort that he has never felt before. In Justin's arm, Zayn found himself quickly falling asleep, the only thing on his mind was the man he is snuggled with.

This was one of the best nights of his life.

-

MISTAKES. THERES A LOT OF THEM.

Short but eh, I don't care. I'm lazy, kinda uninspired, and tired.

I wasn't going to publish this until I got 11k views and 900 votes but I'm nice and haven't updated in a week.

Writer's block hit my like a freight train lately, but I'm trying my best to power through it. If I end up taking another break, then I'm sorry, but I'd rather take a break and take longer to get a chapter out to just release a crappy and short chapter like this. As you see it's all over the place.

Be nice to me, this is only my second time writing something smut related and even though I've read a lot I'm not the best at writing them.

they always say the most quiet and shy ones are the most freaky and that's a perfect example of Zayn lmao so don't be surprised if he had some weird kinks

I changed around the plot a bit, so hopefully, that'll help my writer's block.

drama starting soon lel

Oh yeah, Happy Belated Birthday to Oshi (biebersmalik). Hope you enjoyed your spoilers you spoiled *****

QUESTION: Are you guys interested in a story about Dimitrius and Jericho? I think I asked this before, but Imma asks again. I already have the chapters planned out, but I don't wanna do it if you guys aren't going to be interested in it.

ALSO: Did you guys like the Still Got Time music video? It was good to be, but honestly it wasn't all that great. I thought it would've been way different than what it was.