Justin sensing Zayn's nervousness, said, "We don't have to go all the way Zayn. I just want to make you feel good."

Zayn bit his lip and nodded, but his nervousness was still there. Wanting to relax Zayn a little, Justin started to kiss down Zayn's tattooed chest, which resulting in Zayn to moan. Justin leisurely made his way down Zayn's chest, loving the feeling of his soft but rough skin. The moans that were coming out of Zayn's mouth turned Justin on beyond measures, and his need to make Zayn feel good became much stronger.

As Justin got lower and lower, the more frequent the moans came out of Zayn's mouth. Once Justin was by Zayn's crotch, he stared down at the underwear, looking at the outline of Zayn's manhood. He looked back up at Zayn to see that the man cheeks were tinted. Justin let out a chuckle. Even in situations like this Zayn managed to still look cute to him.

Now ready, Justin took both sides of Zayn underwear, pulling it down slowly, torturing Zayn. Once it was down far enough Zayn's cock popped out, almost whacking Justin in the face. Justin looked at Zayn inches like it was a masterpiece.

Zayn took it the wrong way though. He thought that Justin was staring down at him in shame. Zayn knew he wasn't the biggest in the world, but he knew his size was above average, and by the outline of Justin, he was aware that Justin was way above average as well. He couldn't help but become a bit self-conscious.

But all of that went away as Justin lips slowly slid down Zayn's cöck, which resulting in Zayn to let out a surprised gasp mixed with a moan. The way that Justin lips slowly but went down him was one of the best feelings in the world.

Justin slowly slid back up, stopping once it was at Zayn's head. He sucked on the area, causing Zayn to let out a shaky breath, and he knew immediately that Zayn was sensitive. Justin started focusing on the head, twirling his moisture tongue around it, and by the respond that Zayn gave him he was doing a good job. Deciding that the rest of Zayn needed the same amount of pleasure, Justin slid his mouth back down on Zayn,

Zayn was a moaning mess. As Justin went up and down, occasionally stopping to suck on his head, his hands fiddling with Zayn's balls, he knew that he wasn't going to be able to last long. At first, he tried to use the excuse that since he hasn't had a blowjob in over six years that of course, he wouldn't last long, but he knew that was an excuse. The way that Justin was pleasuring him; of course he wasn't going to last long.

Zayn felt the need to burst start to approach him, and his hand found it's way to Justin's hair, giving it a tug. Justin moaned around Zayn's cock, sending a vibration around him that for sure made his release point want to come sooner.

"J-Justin," Zayn moaned out, "I-I'm close. lift up."

Once Justin didn't respond and kept sucking, Zayn knew what the older man was doing. Justin started to suck on Zayn sloppily, which probably turned him on more than it should have. As Justin was near the edge, Justin mouth left Zayn's cöck with a pop, and Justin's hand was the replacement of it. Justin had his mouth open, ready to swallow whatever Zayn gave him.

"Justin!" Zayn cried out as he released, the white cum coming out of hi cock. Justin made eye contact with Zayn as the cüm entered his mouth, gathering on his tongue. His hand slowed down as Zayn stopped, him panting. He finally closed his mouth and swallowed the substance, the bitterness of it hitting him, but he still liked it because of who it came from. He licked his lips to get the remainder of what he felt off, hat going down his throat as well.

What Zayn did next totally caught Justin off guard.

Just as Justin got to the top to lay down with Zayn, Zayn used all of his strength to flip the man over, Justin now laying on his bag. Justin's eyes were now wide in surprised as Zayn slowly made his way down Justin's body, kissing the happy trail just above his crotch.