The END

Your POV

"Jasper if you can hear me I think we are far enough away for you to reform..." I huffed as I caught my breath allowing myself a small smile as the gem in my hand began to glow and Jasper's form began to materialize. "Jasper oh thank gods I thought I'd never see you again
Pearl said you left and I believed her and .... and I'm so sorry" I cried as the orange gem fully formed with a deep scowl gracing her lips. "J-Jasper?" I stuttered when she didn't respond.

Jasper's POV

"YOU CHEATED ON ME!!" I snapped allowing hurt to fill my voice as a stared down at a crying (y/n). "I'm sorry ... I - I thought you left me...." she sobbed clinging to her knees. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry." She continued making my heart hurt even more. "(Y/n) look at me." I sighed  placing my hand under her chin. "You cheated and there's nothing that can done about that because it happened in the past..." I sighed tears pricking my eyes when she flinched. "But I'm willing to let you try and rebuild my trust now stop apologizing." I continued earning me a hug. "Thank you." She whispered against me before she stood up. "Where do you think we should go Pearl knows where I live after all..." she whispered as she started walking away from town. "I guess we wander." I suggested as I fallowed her giving a quick glance back the way we came. 'I swear Pearl if I see you again I'm going to shatter you'

~mwahahahahaha END ... maybe ... possibly at least for this story might write a continuation of it -eyes flash- maybe <3 y'all have been great by the way :3 supportive and encouraging threw and threw so for now TATA!~