Oh No....

~As promised here is the chapter before I disappear till the 4th of January I hope y'all enjoy it :3~

"Nnnngh Jasper get up." I groan as I roll away from the large gem. "Why?" The large gem groaned pulling me closer in a futile attempt to keep me in bed. "At least let me get up..." I sighed while trying to work my way out of the massive arms that incased me. "No." she huffed into the crook of my neck tickling me with her breath. "J-Jasper seriously I need to get up!!" I snapped before shoving my arm back and hitting the large gem in the stomach causing her to release me with a huff. "Fine there you're free." She grumbled as she rolled over putting her back to me angrily. "Oh stop it you big baby I just need to call my work and let them know I'm not coming in today." I chuckled before heading into the living room making sure to close the door behind me.

Jasper's POV
"Damn human hitting me in the stomach who does she think she is." I grumbled as I sat on the edge of the bed jumping when the door burst open and an angry (y/n) trudged over to the closet throwing it open with the amount of force that she opened the door with. "Stupid dig site, stupid boss still making me come in." She muttered as she got dressed. "(Y/n)?" I questioned grabbing her hand before she could leave. "WHAT?!" She snapped causing me to flinch slightly. 'How can something so small be so loud?!' I thought as I stared at her. "WELL?!" She growled glaring at me. "Are you ok?" I asked dumbly earning a glare in response. "I'm fine just peachy!" She snapped as she shrugged off my hand and made her way out of the house leaving me to give chase. "I'll be back later!" She called from the car before pulling out of the drive. "Honestly what is wrong with that human." I huffed, closing the door behind me.

Your POV
"I can't believe this! My square it's rewind. What the actual hell happened?!" I snapped at the girl next to me who was  unfortunately the center of my anger. "Well the pipe we were using to tunnel the water busted and it flooded the lower levels of the dig site." She mumbled, flinching when I threw my shovel into the ground narrowly missing her foot. "How can this day get any worse! Of wait I know all the Neanderthal bones are rewind and the layers of sediments are blinded on the outer layer it's going to take hours to fix I can't ... I can't ugh" I groan holding my stomach before vomiting up my lunch. "Miss (L/n)? A-are you ok?" The girl asked giving me a worried expression as I continued to vomit. "Yeah I'm fine just a little worked up." I huffed before sitting down holding my head I my hands. "Should I go get the head?" She asked. "No it's fine just let me fix this mess." I stated before getting to my feet and heading into my square to shovel out the blended sediment. "O-ok." The girl sighed before she left stopping when she got to the ladder when a loud crack filled the air. "(Y/n)!" She screamed as the roof around the busted pipe came crashing down.

Jaspers POV

"How did she say to work this? First this button and then this one? HA GOT IT!" I cheered as I flipped threw the channels on the tv stopping when loud cars with flashing lights shrieked past the house. "What the hell?" I mumbled noticing they were heading in the same direction that
(y/n) went this morning. Letting my curiosity get the better of me I follow the cars up the hill behind the temple and watch as the humans take a bed out of the cave. 'Humans sleep there?'  I question as I inspect the people around the entrance. 'No somethings wrong the all look upset' I think, my attention shifting back to the cave entrance as another bed was carted out the human on it making me freeze. Her (h/l) (h/c) matted with a red substance. Her (s/c) skin coated slightly in the same substance but there was no mistaking it, it was (y/n). "(Y/N)!" I called out rushing over to the bed only to be stopped by humans in strange appearance modifiers. "Ma'am we are going to need you to stand back." One of the humans stated. "Don't tell me what to do human! I need to get to her!" I snapped sidestepping the human in order to get to my lover. "If you need to see her that bad then you can see her at the hospital because if you don't move now she might die." The human snapped back before nodding to the driver of the flashing car as it took off leaving me with only the choice to follow.