Passionate

The lights dimmed and the crowd went silent. Her surroundings was harsh cold. But Yuri's hands were warm. Her knees buckled, threatening to give out. She would have but, she fell into Yuri's arm. She didn't want to stand.
She didn't want to be here.
She wasn't supposed to be there at all.
She leaned on Yuri for as much support as possible.

Da dump Da dump
Da dump Da dump
Da dump Da Dump
Da dump Da dump

She could feel it. Another attack coming. Her breath once again became short and quick. Short and quick. Her arms and leg shook. What was that vibration? No, it's coming from me. Every cells of her body seems to rebel against her, they no longer cooperate with her.

Move.
I need to move.
Yet her feet were planted firmly on the ice.
Move.
Move!

Gasp!

As if snapped out of a hallucination. It felt like a drowning man taking his first breath of air. The attack.

It disappear.

Nervously, her eyes searched through the crowd, she knew she shouldn't, but she must, she have to. (E/c) met with cruel onyx ones. Her breath hick but she bit her tongue and kept eye contact. Those pair of eyes glaring straight through her, it chilled her to the bone. It felt as if she was invisible like air, and Brie was seeing her everything, seeing though her, as if she could read her like a book. This was the only time she ever felted fear this immense.But she stood her ground.Giving Yuri's hands one last reassuring squeeze, she took her place on the ice.

Nothing mattered anymore.
The crowd doesn't matter.
Her old coach doesn't matter.
Brie doesn't matter.
All that mattered right now was the performance. Get a grip of yourself. Stop being so pathetic. Pain stings the side of her face when she slapped herself. Taking a long deep breath. Her legs stopped shaking. She took a deep breath and let out a shaky sigh.

The spot light shone on you.

You glided forward gracefully with your arms behind you. You skipped to the beat of the music, swinging your arms around you elegantly. Crimson ribbons flows behind you, singing in the wind. Turning mid air you landed with a hop, step, step, step and into a salchow.

The sound of the blade grazing against the ice was a song to your ear. You glided as smooth as the music you danced to. Crouching down your left leg trailing behind to the side as you did a back bend with one hand on the ground and the other swooning around your body. Swinging you left leg around you, you did a squad spin. Slowly turning upward holding your blade behind the back of your head alluringly.

He skipped towards the girl he loved most. Kicking of the ground he did a flip and curved backward, his passionate eyes never once leaving her. His darling tiger lily bloom and shine in the pitch black darkness . He skated towards her, his legs pointed in a plie and his arms above his head with out stretched hands. The cerise girl shied away, she let down her hair and did a turn teasing him, her hair flowing behind her along with dancing red ribbon inviting him to a game of tag. An amused smile played on the girls lip, driving the boy mad to have her.

Her arms rounded backwards as she arched her neck, crimson ribbons spinning around her aesthetically. Swinging her arms up fairly came a triple lutz. The boy joined into her rhythm of step sequences. Their moves sync like a match to a puzzle piece. They fit together perfectly, a match made in heaven. Crossing between each other, both did a triple axel, landing with their arms above their heads curving into the same direction. The boy turned and grabbed the girls waist and thigh raising her into the air, with her arms around in a loop and her left leg pointing while her right leg bended. Arching back he spines her down. She glided stunningly caressing his face as she skimmed off with a satisfied smile, leaving the boy wanting more. She did a triple axel teasing him.

Replying to her came a frustrated triple salchow , triple lutz and a triple axel. Driven insane by this, the boy approached her, boldly, leaving her no place to back out. Grabbing her hands into his he pulled her into a spin. Holding her waist she arched back. Pulling her back up he lifted her into a flirtatious split, her cerise skirt flowing behind her sexily. The boy became flustered and turned on. Spinning her one last time, he pulling her into a greedy kiss.

The cheer of the crowd exploded and blurred out as ( y/n) melted into Yuri's kiss. His hands shamelessly roaming around your body. Heat was all you felt on the ice floor. His skillful hands slide down your thigh and up your thin skirt, your hands tangled up in his soft blond hair. You gazed at Yuri's beautiful ocean eyes, you could get lost in them forever. Both pulling away for air. Yuri grabbed the back of your neck forcing his tongue into your mouth. He left you breathless. A slender finger teasingly drew on you back as his tongue wrestle with yours. You became weak to the knees but Yuri still got a grip on your waist. Gazing breathlessly at each other you both pulled away.

Taking a deep bow , you both were met with cat calls and whistling.

Your heart couldn't stop thumping, no matter how many times you pushed that smile away, it always made its way back on your face. Your heart felt as if it was blooming. The feeling of passion blossom around you. This was happiness. You hugged a fluffy bear as you nuzzled you head into the crook of Yuri's neck, his arms around you.

" Y-Yo - You were a-amazing out there you know" he stared at the side as the image of his passionate gaze filled your head. You couldn't help it, he was adorable. With your cheeks burning, you knew they probably catches them kissing on camera already, you nervously leaned up and kissed that shy pout away.

" The judges have calculated the scores."

Yuri's and your head snapped towards them. Lilia placed her hands firmly onto yours and give you a reassuring squeeze. Combing your hair with her brush soothingly.

" Yuri plisetsky and (y/n) ( l/) score of . . . ."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SIKE!
I'm just going to leave you hanging like that :P

Please don't kill me.
Because without me there won't be a next chapter :P

I love you guys ❤️ :3