Meow for me

You cuddle with Yuri on his bed, hugging his cute cat plushie. His arms around your petite waist , his chin on your head, your face bury in his neck. Your half lid eyes focus on his soft blond hair, you were so tempted to careless it.His gentle steady snore breathe down your neck making you shiver.

You giggle at the innocent look on his face when he sleep. This might be one of your favorite expression that Yuri showed you, beside his charming smile. The Russian fairy was definitely an angel on ice. He also earn the nickname Russian punk by his figure skating competitor, his signature glare could scare the life out of anyone. But to you he was just a cute baby tiger, no, an adorable kitty. Your little Russian kitty. How cute.

Yuri then turn over to the other side of the bed, letting go of your waist. You then wonder around his room to encounter a silver cat ears, the very one that landed on his head from his fan last year at the grand prix final, in his performance agape. You chuckle at the memories of his face when the cat ears landed on his head.An idea pop in your excellent head. ' This is going to be amusing'. You thought.

Grabbing onto the cat ears and a black marker, you work away on your masterpiece, grinning like an idiot on your own. You place the cat ears on his head. You drew a black dot on his nose, three whisker on each side of his face. When you were done with your art, you grab your phone and took a photo of his sleeping form.

' This is soooo going onto instagram' you silently laugh, tears threaten to fall down your face. Uploading it on Instagram, you tag Yuri plisetsky on the photo. With a caption " A Russian kitten in its natural habitat". You post it sitting there with a shit eating grin.

Yuri stir awake " (Y/n) " his words were a slur.

"Y-yes" you could barely control your laughter. He sat up on his bed looking like a lost puppy.

" huh?" He felt something on his head and reach for it. Once he realize it was a cat ear, he bounce out of bed and ran to the mirror shock at the drawing on his face. You slowly and quietly hide under your bed, giggling so hard your stomach hurts. He grab his phone on reflex seeing a notification. A picture of him sleeping... A PICTURE OF HIM SLEEPING... and drooling . " (Y/N)!" He storm into the bedroom and drag you out under the bed and sat on you, pinning your hands above your head. " What the hell do you think you're doing?"

"N-nothing" your laughter erupt .

"Huh" Yuri smirk and lean himself forward till his lips touches your ears. " You need to be punish" he whisper huskily, making you go weak to your knee, you face flushed red.

He attack you with tickles making you burst into tears of laughter "Y-yu-Yuri " you tried to catch your breath, " st-sto-stop I-I can't be-breath" you said between laughter.

" huh? What?" You can hear the smirk in his voice, " I can't hear you, kitty" he pinned your arms with his knee, as he careless you soft smooth face and chin like a cat.

"P-please, yu-Yuri" you had no idea how much that turn him on. He got off of you and took of his cat ears off and place it on your head. You sat up breathing heavy, your half lid eyes gazing at Yuri. He don't want you looking at anyone but him.He grab you by the arm and threw you on his bed, he then crawl on top of you, breath down your neck " meow for me (Y/n)." Taking you by surprise he kiss your neck, pecking it painfully slow, inching down your throat to your collarbone, sucking on it, leaving a dark mark on your delicate skin. "Mine". He place his knee between your leg and start sliding upward, he kiss you on the lip, licking your lip asking for an entrance, you were too slow to respond, all you can feel was his body against yours, his knees fighting to go deeper, against your squeezing thigh. He was impatient, biting on your lip making you gasp,he slid his tongue in ,exploring and conquering his new territory .His left arm pin both of your hands above your head, leaving you completely vulnerable to him. He slowly slip his hands under your dress making you gasp .

"Yu-Yuri" but he cut you off with his lips. All you could feel was his hands inch up your torso, snaking around your smooth waist . His hands play with your bra strap at the back, pulling it back letting it smack your skin, you let out a yelp which was muffed by his lips, he came up for air leaving a string of saliva between you. You face red and breathless, weak at the knee, your arms still pin above you. You both continue gazing at each other eyes, Yuri's body hot, but he knew he shouldn't go any further, it was fun teasing her. He smirk at her vulnerable state, only he can see this side of her.He mumble " mine" into the crook of your neck.