Inching closer

Hey MJ here. I publish this story on Quotev more often than Wattpad. So the first update will be on Quotev. I'll try to update Wattpad and Quotev at the same time. Thank you for the support ^-^ M J

Chapter 9

Tik

Tik

Tik

Every second of every minute of every hour of every day, The colorful blossoms in spring turns to plain white snow in winter, everything seems to be pulling you closer to the competition.

You sat at your desk in your classroom learning history, no matter how much you tried, you can't seem to grasp your concentration, all you could do was space out. The winter in Russia chilled you to the core, the voices of teacher lecturing fades in a distant, everything seems to move so slow.

You gazed out the window to see the sun kissed  the pile of snow on the tree, melting it.

Drip

Drop

Drip

Drop

You closed your eyes, and slip into darkness. Sleep was what you wanted most at the moment. The nervousness   and pressure of the competition drown you and cage you. ' I wish I was at the rink practicing with Yuri right now, I don't have much time left, 2 weeks,2 weeks is all I have.I have to take advantage of everything I can right now to perfect my performance .' Just like that, your bubbly personality change into something serious .

You slightly overthink, but you knew you shouldn't let it get to you.It was because you were finally old enough to enter an international competition, and you did not want to fluff it.

' oh how much I wish I was skating right now'