Imagine #54: Kol

Imagine no one understanding when you and Kol are joking (requested)

Random side note: I need Stefan ideas please!! I haven't written for him for ages but writer's block is killing me

"Y/N! What the hell is wrong with you?" Kol yelled from the other side of the mansion and you couldn't help but laugh as Hayley jumped in her seat. You heard him stomp down the stairs and across the room but ignored him until he was directly bound him.

You turned around, a wide smirk on your face. "Yes, darling?" You said cockily, knowing exactly what you'd done.

"Do you think you're funny?" Kol deadpanned, his brows furrowed and you glanced back to see Hayley frozen in fear. The poor girl didn't realize how terrible the two of you were.

"Just admit that I was right and you were wrong." You rolled your eyes over exaggeratedly. You'd made him a model of your perfectly correct answer to your latest debate.

"Destroying perfectly good fruit does not prove that you were right!" Kol yelled exasperated.

"Well do you see any sentient fruit lying around?" You snapped back. Briefly considering if Freya could witch up some living fruit.

"You're ridiculous." He sighed, throwing his hands up in the air over exaggeratedly.

"You're an idiot." You retorted. "Pineapple would win and you know it. It has spikes Kol!"

"A pomegranate is like a tank full of soldiers are you dumb?" Kol snapped.

"Fine! What do you think Hayley?" You said turning around to face the brunette. "If fruits were alive and hated each other, which one would win the war?"

Hayley stared between the two of you for several moments in disbelief before she finally came to her senses. "I don't know maybe a coconut?" She said, fear clear in her eyes.

You turned to look at Kol and back at Hayley a few times. Your eyes widened and you sighed over dramatically. "God damnit she's right."

"You're cleaning up all that fruit you destroyed." Kol replied, accepting Hayley's answer just like you had.

"What? No, I'm not. I have to get ready." You called after him but he just ignored you. "Fine, I guess I'lll just look like a hobo on our date."

"You always do." Kol called out and you stuck the finger in his general direction and waved it around aggressively before you decided you'd effectively retaliated.

You turned back to Hayley, taking a sip of your coffee and waiting for the alarm to fade from her face. "Are you okay?"

"What just happened?" Hayley said, eyes still wide. "Are you and Kol okay?"

"They do that. It's when they get quiet you should worry." Klaus called out, passing by with a bottle of bourbon in hand. "What was it this time?"

"Sentient fruit wars." You replied, grinning as Klaus nodded as if the topic was very serious. You turned back to Hayley. "You should have heard the great shooting star argument of 1876, it lasted 9 months." You said, laughing at the exasperated groan of Klaus from the other room.

"What happened?" Hayley raised an eyebrow.

"For the love of God Hayley, do not start them on that one again!" Klaus yelled and you heard Kol grumbling about it already.

It was going to be a long 9 months.