Epilogy

They traveled by 4 different countries when they discovered the perfect place to plan a wedding.

They decided to start a life in California and also attend college there. Because of this new start, Jake wanted to plan his wedding in a nearby chapel. Blake (who goes by Anthony now) decided on where to surprise Jake for there honeymoon.

Their mother was a huge help. She helped get them settled into their new home and decided to take care of the wedding cost. Greatly enough, she bought them a golden retriever as a house warming gift. They named her Latte after their Starbucks addiction. She attended their wedding as well as many of their school mates that decided to keep in touch with them.  

Jake didn't have any family to invite but Blake's family warmly welcomed him as one of their own. After the wedding, they spent their honeymoon at "Camino real Acapulco Diamante" a place for newlyweds celebrating their new lives together. 

Eventually, the honeymoon was over and their year was almost over. Jake attended college to become a psychologist and Blake went surprisingly enough for nursing which was great because of the amount of times Jake's clumsy self would get hurt.

Highschool was over. The drama and conflict was finally behind them. They had a chance and they were ready to take advantage of it. Yes there were struggles and arguments but having each other helped them overcome it and that was all that they needed..

~End

[Thank you all so so so much. I desperately hope I ended things on a fair note to all my readers. You have no idea how wonderful all of your support has been. I am going to continues writing for my other stories and work on my writing skills. I never though this story would get so much attention. I have such huge anxiety and felt stupid for even attempting to put myself out there with this story but it's done me so well seeing as everybody has been so sweet. Thank you :) ]