Chapter 2

Blake's Pov:

Why does everything scare him so much anyway? It's like he's afraid of the world. Wait, why do I even care? Then again he does seem pretty interesting with his quiet, ominous and mysterious look and the way his cheeks heated up so innocently as if he'd never felt that type of way because honestly, look at me. I'm pretty handsome. Ugh, I need to stop thinking about him so much! All he is, is my future toy. I'll make him.

"Mr.Perry, what seems to be the issue?" Mrs.King paused her lesson sending stares my way.

Jake turned his head slowly but immediately retreated seeing id caught him.

He looked at me!?! Oh God he has these beautiful dark grey eyes I could look at all day. Ugh, damn it Blake! I argued back and forth with myself about keeping my cool and composure.

"Mr.Perry?!" Mrs.King said raising her voice and snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Y-yes Mrs.King?" I said stuttering. It caught me off guard.

"Your face is all pale, Jake, go take him to the nurse" (It was convenient)

"W-what? I c-can't"

Mrs.King was about to argue when the bell rang. She sighed looking us both down before walking away.

Jake's Pov

I don't think my face could possibly be any more red then it already was. Who is this kid? I turned my head to take a look only to see the smirk on his face from my reaction. I don't know what made me blush more. His words or that cute smirk he gave me teasingly. Wait, snap out of it Jacob!! You mean nothing to him. You don't even know him and you're already catching feelings. So pathetic. He's just some "popular kid" that just wants to hurt me.. No one wants to be with the "useless emo fag" as my uncle tells me.

I began to pack up hearing the bell ring. I noticed his eyes were still on me. don't look at me, don't look at me! I thought to myself. I began to feel suffocated. My anxiety started to take over my thoughts and body. I felt like running out the entire building but if I skip, my uncle will beat me. I'm trapped. I'm trapped! Soon my body began to shake. Everyone is probably staring. They'll laugh at me and my worthless self. The thoughts "They all hate me, I don't fit in, I WONT fit in" Kept running through my head. I ran out the room leaving my things as the bell rang.

Once I found the bathroom I ran in sliding down the bathroom walls and finally letting the tears fall. Another anxiety attack. Why can't I get through most days without feeling like absolute crap? And that kid.. He's got himself into my head and I can't stop thinking about him. He's just some jerky kid I have no chance with yet still want. He's probably got himself a girlfriend and hates faggots like me anyway. With a reputation like that I'm irrelevant.

-Sigh- Next thing I know, I felt blood drip down my arms as I dragged my small silver razor across my arms. One cut for being so stupid, another for my anxiety. The others for being so useless and unimportant and so irrelevant. I deserved the abuse from everyone especially my father. That's why I never told the police. I deserved the pain because after all, they're right and I can't argue. The usual black dots appeared and I gave in to them letting the familiar feeling of darkness consume my vision. It was like a type a high. I needed it when I needed it and when I needed it, I did it.