Chapter 12

Blakes Pov:

It was Saturday morning and much to my displeasure, I woke up to an empty bed. Rubbing my eyes I sat up in bed looking around. My in-room bathroom light was on so I got up and walked over. The door was creaked open so I took it as a sign that it was okay to enter. When I did, I noticed a dressed up Jake combing his hair by the mirror. I snaked my arms around him smiling at the cutie in my arms. 

"So I was thinking we'd hang at the mall for the day. What do you think babe?" I asked him. 

I felt him tense up.

"I- I think I should g-go home for now." He stuttered but I just frowned. 

"Aww. boo you. How come?" I asked nuzzling my head around his neck.

"M-My dad is probably w-worried about me.." 

"Mmm" I yawned. "Just call him and let him knooow" I Whined. I didn't want to come off as annoying or clingy but I only now got to hold him and feel this close to him. It's like falling in love then breaking up right after sex. 

I felt him tense up again.

"O-okay.." 

He took his phone out and walked out the bathroom dialing the number. I was still tired so I laid in bed under the covers waiting for his answer. When he came back he just awkwardly nodded his head looking down. 

''Mmm, yay okay" I groaned rolling around in the covers. I finally got up and got dressed. We left the house after saying goodbye to my parents and got in my car. It was a 20 minute drive so we just blasted some music in the car. I heard Jake singing along to some of the songs I played and it may just be my love for him but his voice was beautiful. Ugh he's such a cutie. I want to ask him to be mine. 

We got there and immediately went into hot topic. I saw him disappear as soon as we entered and I chuckled finding him by the bands shirts. His concentrated look was adorable. I decided to stop being a creep and go look around myself.

Jake's Pov:

Almost immediately I ran into hot topic. It was my favorite shop so I just melted at the sight. I skipped the merchandise and went straight for the t-shirts seeing as I have enough of them all. 10 minutes of shopping in, I remembered I was here with someone. I looked around nervously since he was my ride back. I felt myself go at ease once I saw him on the other side of the store looking at the jackets on the racks. The moment quickly went away when I felt two arms push my into the cloth stands. 

I jumped and turned around quickly to face the person.

Cameron and two other guys I recognized from some of my classes stood there smirking. I avoided eye contact tensing up.

"Hey Jen, guess who we've found!" I heard cam yell to him from out the store. I just froze up as I saw the one and only Jenson walk up to them, smirking once he saw me.

"Oh, Hey beautiful. Came back for round two?" 

I'm picked on for being gay yet Jenson openly flirts with me and he gets off scott free? Maybe I am just the problem here.

He pushed me against the clothing stand again and had Cam and the other two hold me still. He grabbed my hair in his hands pulling at it roughly. I groaned in pain. He brought my face up to his and forcefully placed his lips onto mine trying to slide his tongue in. His other hands roamed my "area" and I began to cry. He finally pulled away and I screamed for Blake. 

God I felt so pathetic needing someone else to fight for me. 

"B-Blake!" I cried out. You'd think anybody else in the store would notice but I guess to them we looked like a bunch of hoodlums messing around. 

Cam punched me leaning in to my ear. 

"As if anyone would help a useless freak like you. Who let you live this long anyway? I would've let you go a long time ago if I were your parents" They all laughed and pushed me one last time walking away. 

I sighed. They're right.. I shouldn't be here. I don't do anything right anyways. I'm a disappointment to my father. I deserve every way he treats me. I got up and ran out the store only to be yanked back.

"Hey Jake, what's wrong? I heard you call." I heard Blake say from behind me as I cried. 

"That was 10 minutes ago! Where were you, I called and you never came! They hurt me!" I Screamed at him as he forced me into his chest letting me cry. 

"I-I'm sorry Jake. I didn't know..Who hurt you?" He said softly. I just kept crying. 

"J-Jenson was h-here!" I sobbed. I get so weak around Blake. It just feels right to trust him even though I probably shouldn't. His grip on me tightened and I whimpered in pain. 

"B-blakey, you're hurting me." 

His face softened sympathetically and his grip loosened.

"You called me Blakey?" He asked a smile forming. I blushed and looked away. 

"N-No I didn't!" I pouted wiping my tears and looking away so he wouldn't see my blush. I need to shut up. 

I felt his fingers trail up my neck and up to my chin lifting it up and sending shivers down mt spine. My blush deepened as my face was brought up to his. I finally couldn't take it anymore and leaned in placing my lips onto his. As corny as it sounds in all those fairy tails, I felt fireworks. Once I Pulled away, I instantly  regretted it. He probably hates me now and never wants to see me again. Why did I have to kiss him. My anxiety set back in.  

I refused to look up in fear of what his reaction was. His hands forced me to face him again though and I saw the smile on his face lighting up. 

"Jake, will you be mine?"

After about 10 seconds of awkward silence, I felt a blush creep back on up.

"Yes.''

[Hi guys, if you like the chapter and are just looking for some good old stories to go and give votes to then go ahead and give this one a vote x3. Also, my friend ghostlyxprince is a writer on this site as well and would appreciate if you'd go on and check her stories out. Thanks guys x3]