Chapter 9

Blakes Pov:

He was crying. I had him in my arms. He felt fragile. His sobbing almost broke me. I didn't think I could feel so much over protection for one person.

"H-he hurt me Blake, that f-fucking asshole!" He screamed through sobs.

"Shhh Jake, it's okay"

But honestly, I froze. Who hurt my baby? "Who did?" I asked him.

"J-Jenson took me to the park and h-he did it to me!"

Jake was hyperventilating. I know its wrong for me to think about this at a time as heartbreaking as this one but just feeling him in my arms gave me a feeling of warmth inside. All I could think about was protecting him from anymore harm and right now I wanted to kill the bastard that hurt my baby.

"Shhh Jakey, i'm here, he wont hurt you." Honestly I'm not the best at being comforting but for Jake I think i'd do anything to see him feel better. I think the blush that appeared on his face after my nickname for him slipped out was the cutest thing.

"C-can we go, I don't wanna see him Blake."

"Of coarse, where did you have in mind?" I asked him

He was silent

"I mean, if you don't mind, we can chill at my place? If it's okay with you?"

Of coarse Jake hesitated for a minute before chuckling and nodding. I just smiled and held him close. We sat and talked for a couple more minutes before going over my place and once we got to my place.. He hung back a bit. I had to reassure him I wouldn't hurt him.

My father is usually never home. My fathers works as a lawyer and is usually out meanwhile my mother has a habit of disappearing from time to time. She's not an absent mother but she just claims she has errands to run so i'm basically home alone most to everyday.

I just put on some netflix (Netflix n chill xD ) and sat back leaning against the couch legs. I'm use to watching tv on the ground. I grew up very hyperactive and was always jumping and moving around so much.

I've been thinking about what I had thought the day Jenson told me about his intentions with Jake. Jenson just wanted to use him and once he did, he threw him away meanwhile I wanted Jake to myself as my little toy.. How different are we? We both had bad intentions. What makes me any better?

"Blake!"

I snapped out of my thoughts

"huh, yeah? Sorry. I dozed off there."

"I-it's fine.." He said softly.

I won't be like that asshole..

"Hey Jake?"

"Y-yeah Blake?"

He turned around and before he could say anything else, I placed my lips onto his and after a couple seconds, he kissed back.

..Finally.

[Sorry it's been short chapters lately. I'm gonna write the next chapter a little longer. And thank you all the positive feedback. They keep me going :3 .