Chapter 6

Blake's Pov:

HE'S KISSING HIM, MY JAKE AND RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME! I could see him sending a smirk my way. That's it, i'm kicking his ass.

I sprinted towards them and in a flash I had him slammed and pinned to the lockers. If I were a cartoon, my ears would be fuming and my face would be red.

"Couldn't handle it could ya?" Jenson teased chuckling at my obvious jealous motion. It was the end of last period so everyone was obviously around to see our little dispute.

I raised my fist to aim it at his face but he dodged it throwing me around into the lockers. By now we were all over each other, fist flying everywhere.

"Jenson, Stop!" Jake screamed must to my pleasure. My cocky side was convinced he actually cared about my well being. But I was just trying to focus on nailing this guy in the face. Finally I was on top ready to corner him down. I was suddenly yanked backwards. When did Jake get this strong? Wait.. Principle Nickson.. Shit.

"My office. Both of you NOW"

(After they leave the office)

I was given a two hour detention along with Jenson. Why and who thought it'd be a good idea to put me in a room with this tool? I sighed entering the detention room seeing Jenson already seated. He got there first because he wasn't the one who started the fight. Guess I am at fault on that part. He smirked at me again as I entered the room but I just ignored him and sat in the far right side of the room. there were a couple of other kids as well but I paid no mind. It felt as if time was frozen. I couldn't wait until I got home and knocked out. Jenson would look back at me every once in a while but I didn't care. Although thinking back, I guess I was in the wrong. Jake was never mine as hard as it is to admit. I attacked Jenson for practically no reason. Eh, I guess i'll have to apologize.

"Psst, Jenson" I whispered. Might as well come across calm and considerate.

"What do you want Perry?" He said with an annoyed expression across his face.

" I uh," I cleared my throat. I'm not use to this. God, i'm changing so much. "I'm sorr-"

"Just don't. I get it. I got the guy you want and it sucks for you but not all of us can be winners Blake." He said in his normal bad boy calm demeaner re-triggering my anger.

"Hey, whats your problem douce bag!" I yelled. I really needed to relax. I stopped and took a deep breath before continuing.

"I like Jake and you have him. What are your intentions with him?"

"What are you, his father? Trust me, you can't handle my reasons."

"....Tell me. Please." I sighed. I had a gut wrenching feeling in my stomach I couldn't shake off.

He chuckled. "He's pretty cute and smart, but he can be a pain and a hassle to deal with although I figure it's alright if I can get in his pants by the end" By this point he was smiling an evil and It took everything in me not to slam this guy.

I gathered my things and skipped out early despite our supervisors shouts to sit back down. I ran out the school doors and for the first time since i was 10, I broke down in tears. He could do so much better.. So very much better. I got home and punched my wall in. I wanted Jake as a toy when I first laid eyes on him. Is that what I was like? Was I just as much of a tool as Jenson is? Damn it..