"FOR FAIRY TAIL!" The five of us cheered in unison then ran up the path.

"So this is like a race or something?" I asked no one in particular as we ran.

"I think so." Gray replied. "Your guess is as good as mine."

"Either way we're coming in first!" Natsu yelled.

"Yeah!" I agreed. "Wow!!!! Look at this!" We made into the giant sky lacrima only to find that it was totally wacko. There were stair cases upside down and sideways and diagonal and every other way. And some weird objects and other things that confused me.

"I'm gonna get sick just looking at it!" Gray exclaimed.

"I agree." Erza said. "But we don't have time for this. We gotta get going or everyone will be ahead of us. If my memory serves correctly the arena was East. So I suggest we head eastward." Everyone nodded in agreement.

"Leave it to me!" Lucy said with determination as her boobs bounced. "Open gate of the compass. Pyxis!" Some weird pangueign thing came out causing me and Natsu to sweatdrop. It made a weird noise before pointing somewhere. Lucy pointed in the same direction and said "East is that a way!"

"Im well aware." Erza responded as she held up a little round object. "I brought a compass of my own."

Lucy and her spirit started pouting as they poked at the ground. (a/n-imagine Tamaki) "O-Oh... well thanks anyways Pyxis." It made another noise before disappearing

"Now isn't the time to be gloomy Lucy." Gray said.

"Yea we have a race to win!" I pumped my fist in the air.

"C'mon." Natsu helped her up and we continued walking.

---------------le time skip---------------

We eventually got the idea to start making maps to keep track of were we have been. Erza pulled out a random pen and paper and threw them to Lucy so she could begin working on the maps.

As we started walking up a staircase though, the face in the front of the lacrima began glowing and the entire lacrima shifted which caused Lucy to slip. She was falling and, as much as I dislike her at the moment I can't let my family get hurt. Also, we would get disqualified.

"I've got this!!" I said as I jumped off the platform I was standing on towards Lucy. I used my shadows as a boost so I would fall faster. I got underneath her and turned so I could use my feet to kick her up. Natsu grabbed her wrist and pulled her back up with him and the others. I was about to get myself up but-

"Hehe, say good night, fairy scum." I turned around mid-air only to see a couple members of Twilight Ogre swing a giant hammer at me. It hit me square in the stomach and I grunted in pain as I was thrown backwards.

"(Y/N)!" Natsu screamed.

My back hit the stair case that the rest of my team was on. Natsu grabbed my ankle and I winced at the sudden pain I felt. It wasn't terrible, just surprising.

"U-uh.. (y/n)?" Natsu stuttered.

"What?"

"Y-your shirt..." He grabbed his nose with his other hand due to a steady blood flow. I looked down (Or up since reader Chan is upside down.) and realized that I was still only wearing grays shirt. My black lace panties and bra were showing. I quickly pulled the shirt over my panties with a red face.

"J-just pull me u-up..." He pulled me up and we both sat on the staircase blushing.

"A-are you okay (y/n)?" Gray came over to me. "I thought I saw a bruise."