The Race🏃

Larkin POV

After the dinner I came home. I had to get my bag ready for my Track Meet tomorrow
Im running hurdles and a 100 meter dash...Im exited because I know Im one of the fastest runners and ill be put up with slow ones this sounds bad but ill blow them out of the water.

*Skips to meet*

ANNOUNCER POV

Larkin Alan in lane 2 running for Hagerstown High and we have Jenny Johnson in lane 3 these are the some of the high schools fastest girls and who will come out the victor???!!!

*Race Starts*

Larkin Alan is of course leading the pack she looks to be star struck herself we have Jenny J closing in on Larkin and here comes the trun and Larkin is a good foot ahead of the runners will she finish the race in first???

OH MY GOD FOLKS WE HAVE A CRAZY TURN OF EVENTS LARKIN ALAN CAME OUT OUR VICTOR FOR 100 METER DASH SHE SET THE NEW RECORD AS WELL AND WE HAVE LARKIN WITH US AND WE WOULD LIKE TO ASKE HER A FEW QUESTIONS ABOUT HER FUTURE!!!!!
A: Announcer
La: Larkin

A: So how do you feel Lark???

La: Fine just winded

A: How do you think you did on this race????

La: As well as I could

A: well Larkin you broke state record you think you will do as well on your next event???

La: There are a lot of good athletes out here I don't really know will see what happens

A: Well there you go Larkin Alan a high school athlete soon to be college now viewers at home you can vote for Larkin to be on the front page of our next article just go to the homepage on our website to vote Thanks!!!

Luacs POV

I was in health class when our Teacher turned on his TV and showed us our other Athletes at a meet thats when I heard Larkins name the public news station was interviewing her!!! She broke state record in the 100 meter!!! I wanted to congratulate her but we don't talk...she did amazing I watched her next event after the interview she came in first in the women's hurdlers...Our teacher spoke up
" I heard our school coaches were going to put her in with the boys because our girls can't beat her...I guess he was right"
She was getting noticed...and that wasn't good...boys would be going nuts over her...

Hey guys this book ends at 45 chapters hope you suck this all in love you all thanks for reading💖-Bahiti