Winging It

(Larkin POV)

When we got to Mcdonald's I had a sprite and eggmcmuffins.
I loved them.
Lucas just looked at me then laughed when cheese got stuck on my face.
I missed him so much and I didn't even realize...
And at that Moment of laughing and cheese on my face I knew that Lucas was the one for me he stayed by me through everything and was always happy to see me. I knew Diego had left town so we wouldn't have anymore problems and now that I knew that Marcus didn't want me, me and Lucas were gonna figure this out now I just had to figure out how to confess my feelings and make it perfect. So I called May.

(Lucas POV)

At Mcdonald's Larkin ate and she got cheese stuck on her face and we just busted out laughing. When we stopped she just stared at me and I just brushed it off. She was thinking something but I let her keep it to herself.
I drove her home and told her ill see her at school and to come over if she needed anything and went home.

(May POV)

Larkin texted me and said she needed help confessing her feelings to Lucas so I took off to her house.
When I got there she was writing a sign and had a stack of cash next to her she said she wanted to go somewhere and do something amazing so we got to work.
We made a sign and a whole day and night planned out first it would start off small with a park and then end with something romantic. But its a surprise.

(Marcus POV)

Lucas came home sometime but I was working on how to apologize to Lark...I started walking over there but I saw her with Mayella and she had such a bright smile on her face I decided to do it later and went back home. It was 12 in the afternoon so I had time.

(Larkin POV)

Well as soon as Luco dropped me off I slept woke up and called May to come help me.
We got to work right away.
I wrote a sign that said "LUCAS DOBRE WILL YOU BE MINE???"
I was gonna have May text him and tell him there was an accident and that he should head over as soon as possible and Im gonna stand in the middle of the room and hold the sign it was a perfect plan because after will spend the whole day together Im so happy...I can't wait to see him...

May to Luco

May: Hey you need to get over here theres been an accident

L: Omw

(Lucas POV)

When I got a text from Mayella that there was an accident a thousands of things had went through my head.
I started crying running over there.
I honestly thought Larkin was hurt but when I walked in she had a sign that said "LUCAS WILL YOU BE MINE" I didn't know what to do I was so stressed about the text and I was happy asf.
I just got up and hugged her and she was so happy she hugged me back so tight and just looked in my eyes and I just held her and I was extremely happy because she picked ME.
I started crying and so did she we just held each other.
May left sometime later after we thanked her.
Now it was just me and her then Marcus walked in the screen door.

(Larkin POV)

Lucas was so happy when he walked in he cried and hugged me.
We just held each other and pretty much cried and hugged at one point May left after I thanked her.
Me and Lucas were left with each other and I just wanted to tell him how much he meant to me then Marcus walked in my back door.

(Marcus POV)

Around maybe 3 I walked over to go talk to Larkin's and when I got there she was all over Lucas and there was a sign with his name on it asking him to be someones and it was clearly Lark.
I was pretty mad so I grabbed Lucas and said WHAT DID YOU DO Larkin jumped in between us and yelled I PICKED LUCAS LONG BEFORE YOU!!!
I was so hurt when that came out of her mouth...I left and went home.
I knew I messed up and she picked my twin over me but thats okay this is my fault.
I just don't think I can take seeing them together...

Hey guys Idk where this book is going tbh wait yea I do Im thinking about posting everyday the twins post a new video...if you didn't catch it anyway thanks for reading💖-BAHITI