Bitch Fade

(Larkin POV)

What luck,

D: Hey you need a ride?

LA: Yes that be amazing! Thanks!

D: Hop in

LA: Thanks!

D: Yea no problem you look a little heated you ight?

LA: Im chill just a lil mad

D: Why? What happened?

LA: Just got ditched

D: Oh damn Im sorry good thing I caught you lol

LA: Yea

D: This your place?

LA: Yee thanks Ill see you Friday

D: Mind if I pick you up for school???

LA: Aw that'd be sweet💕

D: Then ill do it what time you want me here?

LA: 7:20 if you can

D: of course see you Friday Larkin be careful

LA: Thanks you too

(Still Larkin)

After I got out I kissed him on the cheek and went inside. He was so sweet.

                 (Diego POV)

I saw Larkin walking out if the store and followed her for a little bit and picked her up.
I asked if she was alright.
I had gotten rid of Lucas.
He literally looked like he was going to cry when I told him to leave or Id beat his ass in front of her.
They both know they can't take me alone but when there together I can't keep track and they rush me.
They win every time to.
Larkin told me she got ditched and left it at that.
She told me she would see me Friday kissed me on the cheek and went inside.
She was such a Shorty👀

                    (Lucas POV)

Man...I shouldn't have dipped on Larkin like that but if I stayed I would have had my ass beat right then...Diego works with dirty cops and has friends everywhere.
Me and Marcus can take him together but not alone so when he told me to dip I did.
I was worried about Larkin and I didn't go home.
I knew he had tricked me.
I was just wondering what was going through her head and how she felt and what she thought of me now my heart hurt...
Larkin doesn't liked to be touched you can tell when you meet her. She let me hold her the like 3rd day we met.
I fucked up and I know it.

                 (Marcus POV)

Im asking Larkin out tonight for our movie date and New York I hooe she says yes...
I stayed at Jakes house that night didn't feel like talking to anyone at home.
When I woke up I went home showerd and put on new cloths I looked good soooo I shot a selfie and posted it on my snap