🍗Dinner🌽

Larkin POV

I got to the house to be met with Lucas, Marcus, Cyrus and Darius's dad he was a sweet man and he hugged me I scanned the room for my baby and my eyes met with Mayella...I didn't let my smile or eyes slip for someone might see my off movement. Finally I saw Lucas we were matching of course he had his mouth hanging open I walked over to him and he held me I was so happy at that moment in that time...it was perfect and as I turned I was met with Mayella and Marcus.

M: Marcus
May: Mayella
L: Lucas
LA: Larkin
A: Aurelia
B: Boz
F/M: Family member
GP: Grandpa
Miya: Miya (Grandma)

La: so when were you gonna tell us?

May: today

La: mhm

M: well I liked her and told her so we got together

L: you could have told us

M: why did you have to know?

L: were siblings and Mayella and Larkin were best friends

La: exactly

May: look were here for the family we can talk about this later lets enjoy each others company.

Marcus POV

The night was going smoothly till Larkin showed up. She looked incredible but her eyes never met mine as she walked in they met Mayellas but only hers and Lucas's she practically ran to him and the way she looked at him it wasn't boyfriend and girlfriend looks she felt something for Lucas and he looked at her the same way...there was more then love beneath there gaze...something happened...just as I was thinking Mayella jumped up and pulled us to My brother and the one I once loved she was talking about something and enjoying the night. We ate and talked to the family and watched football me and Lucas did some tricks for the family and Darius was chatting with Larkin and she was smiling and laughing it looked like she was having a great time...It was about 8:40 and everyone was leaving I walked out on the porch to clear my head and I found Larkin her hair was beautiful and she swayed and truned her head to meet my eyes I couldn't help it...I leaned in and kissed her...

Shit shit shit this is getting intense oml...thanks for reading💖-BAHITI