Quiet Months

(Larkin POV)
                *1 Month later*

So its been a month and I haven't had any major contact with the boys.
Its November now school started about 2 months ago and I haven't talked to them in a month.
After I went home that day I never looked back and it hurt.
Everybody at school ignored me. I haven't made any new friends but all the Teachers call me Lark and honestly I love it.
I haven't seen Diego in awhile.
He drove me to school that Friday morning and we haven't talked since.
I don't know what Im doing anymore.
Soccer tryouts are in February and ive started running and getting back in soccer shape.
My life has spiraled down into a hole in which I never wanted to fall into.

       (Lucas And Marcus POV)

Something happened with Larkin and we couldn't figure it out.
She just stopped talking to us.
We thought that we made her uncomfortable so we left her alone for a couple days then days turned into weeks, weeks turned into a month.
Us as brothers who both loved this girl didn't know who should talk to her.
We both knew we would fight over her and whoever she picked the other would be heart broken and we didn't want to know the truth.
We both suffered in silence but what could we do?

                  (Diego POV)

Lucas and Marcus stopped hanging around Larkin.
I was glad for that.
She seemed different though. Almost sad and depressed.
She hasn't talked to me in about a month I think but I didn't know how to approach her.
Anyone that walked up to her she completely ignored so I just stopped with her.
Honestly I don't think I want to keep with this girl.
I have a lot on my plate with my boys and my selling so I basically didn't have time for the female and ill be gone in a couple weeks on my way down to Illinois St Louis drug state.
ill be making big money lil shorty gon wish she came and got with me but its whatever.

This chapter was super super super super short and Im sorry but next chapter is soooo much better I promise it'll be the best out of the whole book vote my chapters and comment your name so I know who's reading! And im gonna start posting whenever I want sorry Thanks for Reading💖-BAHITI