22-I'm Super Thanks for Asking

Start from the beginning

"Because thats not what gentlemen do..." He mumbled, I barely heard him, barley, didn't mean that I haden't.

I scoffed. "Gentlemen?" I stood up on the bed, looking slightly over Kakashi, due to the high advantage the bed gave me. "Gentlemen? There are no gentlemen, nor justice." I hissed out at him. "If you took advantage of me, just say so." I said with a frown.

"What?! Who would do that?!" Kakashi yelled now, suddenly seeming taller. It was quiet. He looked down as if he was sad. "I would never do that to you..." Kakashi mumbled. I felt my stomach drop. I lost my glare. I looked down to the floor.

Was I judging..? So far all the men that I had met wanted the same thing...but Kakashi seems...different... I don't understand the feeling that I get from him.

"Sorry then..." I mumbled and jumped off the bed, moving past Kakashi quickly, not wanting to explain anything anymore. I'm too tired to deal with this.

I need my tea.

~FF~

"You're late!" Naruto and Sakura yelled at Kakashi. Sauske rolled his eyes.

"Sorry, Sorry..." He said with a sheepish smile.

I sighed then took a sip from my mug. Oh Tea~ I love you. You'd never betray me.

Hot.

"Shit! It burns!" I yelled almost dropping the mug. Almost.

I caught it and let out a sigh. Everyone was looking at me weirdly. Kakashi's eye widened as he remebered something. He appeared behind me before I had the time to move, and smacked me upside the head. (A/N: NCIS Kind of Smack.)

"No cursing." He said.

"Fuck you." I mumbled, but he heard me and did it again. "Godamn it, stop it! Its like if you get a penny for each time Hidan curses, I get hit! Thats not fucking fair." I hissed. He smacked me again.

I held the back of my head. "FINE!" I yelled.

"Today we're going on missions and-" I cut him off.

"No, we will be training. They must know how to defend themselves and such." I said, regaining composture. Kakashi looked at me confused but didn't say anything so I went on. "They all need to be strong and ready. Three days," I put up three fingers. "I want them faster than ever before, stronger, and smarter, we can put off on missions until then." I said

Kakashi looked in slight shock but slowly nodded. "Just for today..." I smirked. Time to have a Gai workout.

-FF-

Naruto, Sauske and Sakura were panting with sweat on their faces, staggering every once in a while in their strides. I jogged infront of them, doing the same amount of laps. What sissys. I'm not even using any chakara.

30 Laps around Konoha isn't that bad. We just finished our tenth. By we I mean. Only Team 7 and me. Kakashi, being the lazy ass he is, sat on a rock reading his book. I sprinted ahead and went infront of him.

"I bet I can win you at a race around Konoha three times." I stated, jogging in place. I was full of energy. He looked up from his book dully.

"Naw. I let you win last time." He said, his face full of ego. I rolled my eyes. Lets see then. I snatched the book from his hands before he had the chance to comprehend what was going on. I dashed forward and ran.

"AH! ASOKA!" Kakashi yelled. I heard running footsteps. Catching up. I could feel the chakara on his feet. I added chakara to mine and was pushed faster. I grinned and continued running. Focusing on my breathing. The perverted book in my hands. Trees zipped past me and were out of sight as I saw buildings. Random Jonin and Genin were in my way but I had no time to say hi. I heard Kakashi's yells for help, that I had stolen something precious. That made me grin and almost lose my breathing patern. Almost.

I heard the running footsteps of more Ninjas on my tail. I laughed as I jumped onto roof tops. Nobody but Gai will catch me! Just hope he-

Too late.

I found myself pushed back as he stepped infront of me. The air pushed out of my lungs as my back hit the top of the roof. I lay there looking at the clouds. Many ninjas bent over and looked at me, obstructing my veiw of the pretty clouds. How troublesome.

Kakashi bent over and tried to take his book from my arms that held it to my chest.

"No. Mine." I said with a smirk. Tears poured down his face as he looked to the sky. His hands still holding onto the book.

"Why, Why wont she give it back? I didn't do anything wrong." He said trying to pull, but I held it with a small groan.

"Mine. Mine. Mine." I said my smirk slowly becoming a smile, as he continued pulling. The ninjas around me looked at Kakashi confused.

"Why did you need her captured?" One, who I heard to be Asuma said.

"My book~She wont give it back. T-\ " Kakashi said pulling on the book like a child. I couldn't help but giggle slightly and turn on my side. So much fun to watch Kidkashi.

"Its mine since you wouldn't race me." I said with a grin, thankfully my hair hid it.

"Because I don't want to, now give mee." Kakashi whined

"Or are you afraid you'd lose? I mean. I did easily outrun you, if it weren't for Gai." I said rolling my eyes.

"Whatever... now give it to me." Kakashi said and snatched the book from my hands. I stood up and dusted myself off with some coughs. I put my hand to my thoat as it burned slightly. Am I getting sick? I'm eating like usual...kind of... and I'm having tea all the time. Damn it.

I sighed and put my hands in the teliport sign, thinking of the house. I appeared infront of it. I opened the door and went into the kitchen, making myself tea. Adding the herbs and everything I need. I took in a deep smell of spices and relaxation. I closed my eyes. But I wasn't relaxed.

The voice ofcourse spoke in the back of my mind. Saying the same three words as usual.

"You are Alone."

And like usual. He is right. But when he says four words.

"You won't be missed." He lies.

"Nobody will care." Truth.

"Killing yourself will help." Lie

"You have no friends." Lie

"You're alone in both worlds." Did he ever say five words in a sentence? What does that mean.

I opened my eyes with a sigh, putting my hand on my forehead in a comforting manor.

Things are too complicated right now. Lets just pretend its fine. Yeah. Back to fantasy.

*end shortish chapter*

- - - - - - - - - - -

So..? Watcha think? I hate short chapters...but today I had to work on a long 4 paragraph essay with two other girls from my class. On google docs. I LOVE Google Docs. L-O-V-E. Anyhow. 4 hours spent working-still not done. Due tomorow, made today. Stress! :/

Next Upload Hopefully Monday...HOPE.

I'm uploading 'Takeing Over the World With Cake' probably tomorow.if I'm done. Check it out if you want. Its a comedy random thing with Lisa (VampireFangx((Creator of Welcome To Hell I Mean Naruto))) and Bubby (me) And Lisa's trying to take over the world..because Tobi failed at it. Yeah...So far we took over the icecream shop, cake shop, and on our way on banning homework :3 Move to Land Hidden in Cake! You'll get a cupcake. Because the cake is a lie.

Comment

Vote

Something

-Anna