Y!Madara x Fem!Reader

This is pretty au and ooc I guess, but I kind of liked the idea so I hope you can bear with it XD

Requested by Chowilawu!

-

You always knew that one day, you'd be married to a rich, powerful man in order to secure your clan.
Just like your older sister, you would marry a stranger who might want little from you except an heir. And maybe you'd even grow to like this stranger. You had thought you were ready for it. Your sister had done it, and she was more or less happy. And it was common enough. If everyone could do it, then so could you.

And honestly, you had been delighted when your father came home one day, smiling brightly and claiming that you would marry into the Uchiha clan. They were strong, powerful and respected. You could be proud to stand as the wife of one of them. And hearing that you might even get a say in which one you would marry - how could you ask for more?

It was the best deal your father could have made for you, everyone agreed. So two weeks later, both brothers were invited to your home.

No doubt, they were both handsome and proud men, polite enough and quiet. And the younger brother seemed like he took quite an interest in you from the start.

His name was Izuna, and he was as gentle as an Uchiha could be with you. His elder brother, Madara, intimidated you. He was all tall and broad, his long hair and dark eyes making him seem more like a god than a man. He didn't speak much, and he didn't pay much attention to you, either. After giving you a once-over upon your first meeting, he seemed a lot more interested in your father than in you.
You didn't mind. It didn't take long for your heart to chose Izuna. Perhaps you could grow very fond of your husband, if it was Izuna.

As soon as they left, you told your father about your thoughts. And he smiled, nodded, and promised to take it into consideration.

That night, you fell asleep with a pounding heart, and a wide smile on your lips.

It took a week for a reply to reach you. And happily, your father announced that by the end of the month, you and Izuna would be engaged.

He visited you a few days later, and took you on a walk. To get to know my lovely betrothed-to-be, he had told your parents. But in reality, he knelt down in front of you the moment you were out of sight, and proposed to you in secret, all smiles and giddy impatience. He told you he didn't want to wait another week, and you smiled, took his hand and assured that you would happily become his wife.

You were so lucky. Your mother and sister agreed with your happiness, and after the official proposal in front of both of your families, Izuna and you were inseparable.

Everybody was relieved that you two were so fond of each other. Everyone congratulated you.

Except for Madara.

He barely acknowledged you, and when his other clan members congratulated you and welcomed you into the clan, their leader simply looked at you, an unreadable expression on his face. Izuna playfully scolded him, but it only resulted in Madara turning away with a soft sigh.

It didn't diminish your happiness. You were sure he'd warm up to you in time. And Izuna reassured you of that as well.

It wasn't until a week before the wedding that things began to turn sour.

It was late in the evening and you were on your way home from visiting a friend, when a dark shadow suddenly loomed over you.

You were quickly ready to flee from whoever had stepped so close to you, but a rough hand came down on your shoulder and stopped you.

"(Y/N)."

You turned and there he stood, the cold leader of the Uchiha clan. Madara Uchiha, your soon-to-be brother-in-law.

His eyes were staring down at you, and you froze under his violent gaze. He didn't look collected and distant now, and his whole stance showed that he was barely holding back his anger. You didn't even have to know him all that well to see it.

"Madara-sama." Was all you could say, as his grip on your shoulder tightened.

"You will not marry Izuna." Was his response, quick and dark.

You stared at him in confusion, blinked and tried to figure out what he was trying to tell you. Why wouldn't you marry him? Your father and Madara had previously approved of the marriage and you were already engaged! It wasn't long now until the wedding! Why would he be changing his mind now?

"Excuse me?"

"You will not marry Izuna." Madara repeated stubbornly. "You will call of the engagement tomorrow."

Now, you were slowly getting angry. Izuna had been a dream come true for you, and Madara had agreed on it, as head of his clan! He couldn't just make you call it off like that! You liked Izuna, maybe  you even loved him, and he felt the same way about you. So what reason would Madara have to-

"You will marry me."

The words were like a slap to your face, or at least they surprised you as much. Madara had never shown any interest in you and he had given his brother permission to marry you. Why would he do that if he wanted you for himself? After all, he did have a choice from the beginning. It didn't make any sense, and you wanted to tell him and argue with him. But he was Madara Uchiha, and you were you. No matter how good you were, you couldn't compete against someone like him.

"I cannot." You said meekly, and didn't dare to look at him. "I am... flattered. But I am engaged to your brother."

It was a lie, really. You felt anything but flattered, no you felt downright insulted. Did he really think you to be that kind of woman? You would be loyal to your husband, even if he wasn't your husband just yet. You would be loyal to Izuna!

Madara looked at you, and it was as though he had already seen this response coming. His own argument came immediately.

"(Y/N), you will marry me, or Izuna will die."

He said it so coldly and seriously. And you believed every word he said. You stared at the leader of the clan you would be married into, and his eyes studied yours just the same.

"I will slaughter him, (Y/N). In his wedding bed, if I must. And then I'll make you my wife just the same. So I advise you to make a choice, and to make the right choice."

---

Uhhhh open ending how thrilling - not XDD

Two chapters in one day, gosh I am on fire. I feel a little better about this one than about the last one, I hope you enjoy it! And thanks for requesting it! I will always need more Mada in my life :D