Yandere!Deidara x Reader

Note: requested by Nao-chan5 :) thanks a bunch!! You didn't specify what you wanted, so I hope this is okay?

Warning: mentions of sex, reader being tied down, reader receiving oral (duh xD), forced orgasm

---

"Ne, (Y/N). You love me, right?"

The murmured whisper makes you tense up. You're so tired and your whole body is aching, but just hearing his voice sets off all the alarms inside you.

But it's too late for it now. The alarms are useless now.

"Of course." You whisper, and you're sure no one would believe it. It's such an obvious lie. You hate him, with every part of your being. You hate him, you want him to die, you-

"Hmm, I love you, too, (Y/N)..."

He always takes what he can get. He's never been picky about it. You can feel his hands slide down your naked body, the tongues dipping out occasionally, tasting you greedily.

He's always so greedy. He wants everything for himself. Everything you have to give, he absorbs it.

You can't struggle against the touches, because he's tied you down in your 'shared' bed. But you squirm, and he chuckles softly, seeming satisfied by your reaction.

He is always so lazy right after sex. You know he won't move away from you for a while. He'll stay with you for the rest of the night, and you can only pray he'll be satisfied with only one round this time. He's lying next to you, as naked as you are, his long blonde hair spread out on the pillows. The smile on his face reminds you of how confident he is. He is so happy. Because he has his favourite person right there with him. He knows there is no way for you to flee from him, not without help. And no one knows where you are. There is no help coming.

You're Deidara's prisoner, his lover. And you can only hope that you won't be the mother of his children too soon.

"You know, (Y/N). You're being really good, yeah. I'm very happy with you."

Your stomach twists at his words. He's so sure you've given in. He is so sure that he created the perfect prison. Or maybe he really believes you love him.

"Hm, you're so pretty, un."

His hands are cupping your hips, nibbling on the already bruised skin. He loves giving you hickeys. He loves leaving his marks on you.

"Ne, (Y/N). Do you want to go out sometime? You and me, un. I want to take you out, yeah."

You bite your lip, trying not to cry it. Its the only thing you want now. You want to see the sun again. You want to feel the wind on your face. You want to hear someone else's voice.

But you know his tricks by now. And it doesn't matter how satisfied he is right now. He can grow violent with a single wrong word.

"I'd rather just be with you", you breathe out, and he almost purrs, holding you even closer.

"Hm, you're right, un. I wouldn't want anyone to look at you, yeah. You're so clever, (Y/N)."

You turn your head away when he kisses your neck, his tongue sliding over the deep red bruises. He ruts his hips against you, and you shiver. No, no, please don't get aroused again...

"I'll give you a reward for that, un. What do you want? Ice cream? A toy? Oh, I want to give you everything, un."

He looks at you, a playful smile on his lips. You used to think he was the most beautiful creature on this planet. Now, you can barely look at him.

"Everything, un. Mainly me, though."

You cringe at how cheesy the line is, but he doesn't give you any time to react. With one leg, he forces yours apart, and one hand slides down your body, while the other one supports his head. He wants to watch you, and you have to close your eyes to stop yourself from crying.

You've grown to hate those greedy mouths of his, more than anything. You hated how those long tongues forced you to shiver and gasp, and you hated how he could always, always force an orgasm out of you with how good his mouths were. You didn't want to feel the pleasure. But when his tongue gently lapped at your clit and parted your folds, you couldn't help but cry out.

Deidara was enjoying the show. His eyes were fixed on your face, and ever time you made a sound, he groaned as well. You could feel that he was hard, because he kept grinding his shaft against your hip, but it was all drowned out when his mouth sucked on your clit, making you buck your hips. You weren't even sure if it was pleasure anymore. It hurt so badly. You were so sore, you could barely take it. And yet, you felt the heat in the pit of your stomach, and before you knew it, you came, your legs shaking and your eyes filled with tears.

Deidara came as well, covering your side with his seed, and he groaned happily, leaning down to kiss your neck again.

Pulling back, he whispered, "You're so perfect for me, un. I love you so much.. You know it, right? That I am the only one who can love you like this. You're mine, yeah. And I'm yours."