Y!Sasuke x Reader x Naruto

Naruto was giddy and loud and a little hard to handle sometimes, but you'd be lying if you said it didn't make you fall even more in love with him.

You two had been friends ever since the Academy, and best friends since you became Genin. And from there on, it hadn't taken long until a blushing, stuttering but incredibly sweet Naruto had asked you to be his.
And why would you say no, when you yourself were head over heels for the blonde?

Perhaps, you would have said no if you had noticed the dead, cold black eyes that followed your every movement.

Sasuke Uchiha had barely ever talked a word with you. And yet, his eyes never really left you. There had been life in those eyes. They had been shining every time you met the ninja -  every time you acknowledged his existence, his eyes would show how overjoyed he was.

But now, watching his partner and rival take you away from him, Sasuke's light seemed to fade. His eyes became dull when you said yes, when you betrayed him.

You had always had an unspoken agreement, in his eyes. You didn't have to be with him, as long as you weren't with anyone else.

But looking back on it now, Sasuke realised his mistake. He had lied to himself. He didn't want you to be happy, like he had told himself all this time. He wanted you to be happy with him, and no one else. The pain he felt as he watched you jump into Naruto's arms was unbearable. So unbearable that he wanted to plunge his own heart out. Or, even better, Naruto's. He wanted to hurt someone. Maybe even you.

Maybe he wanted you to suffer just as he was suffering.

The Uchiha made it almost a month, before he snapped. He had avoided you, at all cost, everything to escape this terrible pain he felt whenever he so much as saw your smile. It had been his favourite thing in the world, but now it made his whole body cringe. You weren't smiling because of him, so what was the point?

He kept coming back, though. No matter how often he told himself he'd stay away from you, at the end of the day, he was still sitting in the tree outside your house, gazing longingly into your room.

But one night, you weren't alone. He came a bit later because his Sensei kept hooding him back, and when he arrived, your light was on. And there you were, underneath the blonde, both of you giddy and grinning and half naked.

And that, no matter how much he loved you, he could never forgive. He wouldn't watch you give yourself to another man. Especially not this child!  You'd be his, and if it was the last thing he ever accomplished. Him, or... or no one.

He didn't bother minding any courtesy. He took a step back, and jumped, curling himself up into a ball and crashed through the window.

He barely registered what happened afterwards. He just stared down at Naruto's half naked form, a hole in his chest, and blood behind him. His eyes were wide with shock.

It didn't satisfy Sasuke as much as he'd thought it would. He'd fantasised about ending his life almost every day, but now it didn't bring him any joy.

"Stop crying", he told you, his voice hoarse, "why would you cry because of him?!"

"He- he was-! What is wrong with you?!"

You could barely form any words, and Sasuke was boiling with anger. He turned to you, blood still dripping from his hand.

"How could you?! You know I love you!"

"What?! Just get out!" you screamed, rushing over to your boyfriend. Your... former boyfriend...

"Don't touch him!" Sasuke growled, and grabbed your arms, pulling you into his chest.

"It's going to be okay", he cooed, his voice softening. Here you were, in his arms at last. How could he not be softening? It was all he'd ever wanted! You were so beautiful, so soft... But your scent was all off.

"You smell like him!" he snapped.

"Don't touch me!" you cried out, struggling in his grip, "I-I'll k-kill you for this!"

You kept fighting him, trying with all your might to pry his hands off you.

"I hate you! I hate you, murderer!"

At last, your struggling became to much for the Uchiha. He'd never thought you'd be so difficult about this. With an irritated growl, he turned your face, forcing you to look at him.

His black eyes turned red, and before you knew it, you lost your conscience. And sighing with dread, Sasuke carried you and Naruto out of your house. He wasn't quite ready to have you in his home yet, but he'd improvise. Surely, you'd forgive him for having to stay in the cellar for a bit, while he disposed of his former partner.