Y!Madara x Reader!!

Possible triggers: non consensual sex (not in too much detail), forced impregnation, some bad words?

-

"Madara, please, I am sorry!" you cried out, your body trembling in fear as he loomed over you. He was quite a bit taller than you, and your strength wasn't even worth comparing to his.
And he used it to his full advantage.

He cornered you, and you had no choice but to back away and to collide with the wall of his bedroom. Instantly, both of his arms were beside your body, and he had you pinned against the wall almost effortlessly.

"I don't care if you're sorry, (Y/N). You are my wife. How dare you think you're allowed to let anyone else touch you?!"

His voice was low and full of anger, and his eyes were hard. You knew he wouldn't show you any mercy.

"Madara, it wasn't like that, please..."

"Silence, woman! I don't care about it. I don't want to hear your excuses!" he boomed and his hand rose to your throat, pressing you against the wall again. He wasn't squeezing, and you were glad about that. But any wrong word and he might just...

"I-i won't-"

"-do it again?" he finished for you, "you're very right, my love. You will not. I won't let anyone come near you like that again!"

He pressed himself against you, and his arms slid down your body. With his hands on your ass, he picked you up, taking another piece of control away from you.

"And I'll teach you to keep your distance from greedy men. From all kinds of men. Even if I have to beat it into you!"

Instead of actually beating you, he pressed his lips to your neck and bit down, hard. You cried out, but he didn't let go. Not until he could taste your blood on his tongue. When he moved away, his eyes were wide and you shivered in fear. A sob left your lips. You hadn't done anything wrong. You had simply talked to an old friend of yours. Madara hadn't liked that. But when that old friend touched your cheek and leaned in to kiss your forehead, your husband lost it.

He hadn't only caused a huge scene, no. He had dragged you away forcefully, and back home he had attacked you the moment the door slammed shut behind him.

He had always been possessive, but this was a whole new level. He had never hurt you. Not like this.

Madara was panting slightly when he leaned his head back to look at you. Then, he suddenly dropped you.

You gasped when you roughly hit the ground, and your heartbeat increased when you looked up at Madara. You were at his feet now, and with how angrily he stared down at you, you really thought he might just start beating you.

"You have five seconds to get on the bed." he said. There was no lust in his voice or his eyes. Just the determination to prove to you again that you were his wife. And that he would not tolerate anyone touching you.

Fear paralysed you for a moment, but as soon as Madara started to count down you rushed to your feet, stumbling over to the king sized bed. Helplessly you dropped onto the mattress, sitting down and facing away from him.

"Lie down!" Madara snapped. You whimpered, but complied. What else were you supposed to do when he was this... out of it? Was this even your Madara?

You shivered when he crawled on top of you, his eyes full of rage.

"Madara-sama", you breathed out, trying to calm him down, but he gripped you hair and yanked your head to the side wordlessly, and began to attack your neck with his teeth. He left several bite marks on you before he seemed satisfied. When he did, he straddled your wait and his right hand began to fumble with his clothing. He didn't remove either his nor your clothing completely. He just freed his cock from his trousers, and left the rest as it was. He didn't plan to make love to you, so there was no need to undress you. Madara was naturally quite the... intense lover, but tonight you felt as though there were no emotions inside him at all. None other than jealousy, that is. And he didn't care much about how you felt about this. He needed to leave his marks on you, so you'd always be reminded of just whom you had promised your life to.

He spread your legs and ripped your clothes apart - just enough for him to see your thighs and pussy. Your legs were trembling, and the picture was simply too delicious.

"If only you'd been a good girl today..." he murmured, his hand wrapped around his cock. He was half hard and still looked beyond pissed, so it was natural that you'd try and close your legs. No matter how often you two had had sex, he'd never forced himself on you. It scared you. This wasn't your husband.

Madara growled and put his knees in between your legs, spreading them forcefully. You tried to push him off, and he pinned your hands to the mattress.

"You don't get to resist me! You'll let some man touch you, but not your own husband?! You're mine! I am the one who protects you, and loves you! More than anyone! And now you won't let me touch you?!"

His voice was slightly higher than usually, like he wasn't able to control himself at all. You whimpered. He sounded panicked, but his hands had a death grip on your wrists.

"You're hurting me! I wasn't trying anything with that man, he was just an- ow!"

Madara had interrupted you by slapping the inside of your thigh.

"I'll keep hurting you." he threatened, "I'll keep hurting you until all you remember is my name!"

You sobbed as he forced your led further apart, his cock brushing against your folds. You weren't nearly wet enough to take him like that. You wanted to cry and beg him to stop, but he pressed a hand down on your mouth.

"Maybe I'll have to get you pregnant. Maybe then you'll only think of me, and no other man. How'd you like that?" he asked, aggression in his voice.

You shook your head. Of course you had always wanted his children. But not like that.

"That wasn't a question", he hissed, "be quiet and let me claim you again!"

And with that, he began forcing himself into you.