Chapter 8

Your POV:

I feel asleep on this mans shoulder. I don't know how, but it must have been the exhaustion from all the crying I have done. This wouldn't have happened if my boyfriend didn't cheat on me.

I woke up on a concrete floor. I looked round and saw that I was currently locked inside a cell. Right next to me there was a bed.

"They couldn't have bothered to put me on the bed. They had to choose the cold ass floor?" I muttered to no one in particular.

I got up and on my feet and looked at my surroundings. There was a small bed in the corner, a sink with a mirror, and a small table and chair in the other corner. No bathroom? Fuck my life.

I jumped into my bed and was met with a rather comfy surface. It wasn't half bad. I'm just glad I won't half to live on the streets.

I am lost in my own thoughts when I hear a SLAM. I turn my head towards the noise and see the same man.

"I see you are awake." He states.

"Gee I didn't know." I sass at him. His eyes hint that he is slightly amused before it is placed with no emotion.

His eyes are the most natural mint green I have ever seen. I swear I have seen those eyes somewhere.

Then I realize, it's the guy from the park!

"Hey! I know you!" I exclaim.

He scoffs, "No you don't." The man looks back at me and his eyes once again reveal the slightest bit of emotion . He definitely recognized me.

It was masked once again with an emotionless look.

"Yes I do." I say. He rolls his eyes and hands me two pills. He gets me a small glass of water and says, "Take them."

I eye him, hesitating. He looks at me and then back at the pills.

"Hurry up!!" He says. I hesitate before putting the pull in my mouth and drinking the water to down them.

"Good." He says.

He turns to leave but I stop him. "Wait. Who are you?" I ask him. He turns around and smirks at me. Why the hell is he smirking?

"Saeren."